28

"Jongdae!" I screamed in pure joy, while a smile burned into my face. Everyone in the room turned their head toward me including Jongdae, his eyes sparkling a bit.
"Minseok." He smiled back and a single tear rolled down his cheek.
I ran to him and threw myself onto him in a big hug full of emotion.

"Minseokiki, i was so scared." He placed his head onto my chest and tightly held onto me like his life depended on it. The back of his neck was black and blue and he seemed so frail and damaged, like he could break in my arms.
"I'm here now, and I'll be here with you as long as you want, dae..."

"Please don't leave me

Please..."

"Please please please, wake up... Minseok... if you can hear me, I'm sorry for not being there with you, I'm here now. I miss you, even though you're right here... it's like I'm talking to a brick wall that's named Minseok, but I don't care. I will stay by your side until they kick me out, even then I'll probably put up a good fight... but besides that, I, I love you, and I really hope you make it through this okay, I love you too much to give you up."

I hear you Jongdae, I hear you but I can't respond...
I so badly want to open my eyes this moment and see your face, hold you in my arms and never let go...
I'm stuck...
Has all this been a sick, twisted dream?
I want to wake up and be real again.

"Minseok, Minseokiki, Minnie, minseokie, the person I love, you're hands are always warm, no matter the weather."

I so badly want to grab your hands and warm them for you with mine.

"Minseok, my day has been great, I've spent it with the person I care for the most, even if they can't respond to me. The nurse here let me stay all night and I'm really glad, I fell asleep right next to you in this uncomfortable metal chair, but it's okay because I'm here with you."

I love you Jongdae.
I love you.

I want to wake up and love you.

So fucking bad.

wELCOME FRIENDS
everything is great in my life now
I can't thank you all enough for sticking with me and this story this far
I suspect a new chapter soon

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy holidays

have a great day :3