29

"Minseok!" I heard a voice call to me from across the schoolyard, a brown haired boy with the lengthiest smile ran towards me. He stopped right before me and caught his breath while holding a box out to me.
"This is for you! Thank you for all the memories that I'm bound to remember for a lifetime, I know that I'll find someone just like you,but not as great, at my new school." He sniffled a bit as he spoke, his tears hitting the ground below.
I took the box from his hands and smiled, "I'll miss you Takuya, make sure to call me every now and then." He chuckled and nodded as if to say 'you got it'.
"Open your present now!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down giddily.
I untied the blue ribbons' bow.
Before I could grasp the lid to remove it, a hand holding a gun popped the top off.
A single silver bullet struck Takuya, his blue blood splattered onto me and his body and skin morphed into mere glitter and confetti on the gravely ground.
"Surprise."

I opened my eyes and screamed.
My voice didn't sound.
My eyes frantically scrolled around until they landed on a person grasping my hand in his, his face up against my shoulder, little snores came from him.
I'm okay...
I so badly want to wake him up and tell him that I'm okay, but I want to let him sleep instead.
I lifted my other hand to meet his soft, slightly wavy hair, feeling the warmth I hadn't felt in so long.
His eyes fluttered open in a daze, a faint shimmer was present in his eyes.
"Minseok." He said breathlessly.
"Jongdae, I'm okay, I'm finally okay." I spoke.
"I love you." He seemed to have spoke what was on his mind before he could think about it, seeing that right after he buried his face in his hands.
I moved his hands and held up his chin, "Jongdae, I love you too." Our eyes were attracted to each other's like magnets, staring deeply. He let go of my hand and stood up from the bedside chair.
Eye contact wasn't broken at any moment as he climbed onto the bed with me. He pushed himself against me and wrapped his arms around me, his face nuzzling into my neck. My arms wrapped around him as well, never wanting to let go.
He hummed softly into my neck as he got comfortable. I smiled as the warmth soon took me away to dreamland.

Ok it's almost Christmas and I'm happy!!

Thank you for supporting this story!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY HOLIDAYS