17

Song of the day- DamnRa by Ravi

"Thanks for letting me stay over, Jaejin." I hugged him and opened the car door.

"Anytime." He smiled as I closed the door and ran to the front door. I was excited until I realized that I was home.

I walked up the three steps onto the porch and opened the door which was unlocked. I flinched as I heard yelling coming from the kitchen. I closed the door slowly and as quiet as I could. Tiptoeing, I made my way to my room down the hall.

Once I shut the door, I sighed and took my phone out of my back pocket and left it to charge as I grabbed a change of clothes to shower. Once I had a pair of boxers, shorts, and a T-shirt, I made my way quietly to the bathroom which thankfully wasnt occupied.

I stripped and stepped into the warm shower, feeling instant relief. I should try to hurry since it's so late.

Half way through my shower, I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Jongdae?! Get the fuck out here right now before I break down this damn door!" My dad yelled.

"HOLD ON A FUCKING MINUTE!" I yelled back.

"I'll break down this door and drag you out naked!" I turned off the water and hurried as I knew that he wasn't joking. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. He grabbed wrist harshly and pulled me out and to the dining room, if you could call it that.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He asked as he threw a bouquet of roses with a note attached on the table. I gave him a puzzled look, genuinely confused.

"Don't play dumb with me, fucking worthless." He grabbed the roses harshly and threw them at my face. I flinched but caught the majority of the bouquet and hurried back to my room with it before he started to yell more.

Who is this from?