30

songs of the day- simon says by nct
love shot by exo
kisses and kills by the oral cigarettes
senbonzakura by wagakki band

*a year has passed*

"Minseok~~~" I whispered at an attempt to wake the sleeping beauty. I laid right beside him, examining all his beautiful features. His eyes and eyebrows scrunched up at the disruption but he didn't wake up. His mouth hung open slightly with a trail of drool on the side, cute.
"Minseokiki~ it's time to wake up~~" I poked his cheeks and he shook his head. He wrapped his arms around me and shoved his face in my neck like a cuddly bear, a small sigh left him.
I smiled and ran a hand through his hair, pulling it slightly to where his face pointed to mine.
"I love you~" he spoke sleepily.

"Let's go to the carnival!" I exclaimed holding onto Minseoks arm like a koala.
"Okay, we can go but you need to dress warmer. It's cold outside." Minseok pried me off of his arm and instead wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.
"I don't have any warm sweaters that are clean..."
"I'll let you borrow mine, come~" we waddled towards his room and he pushed me to the bed.
"Stay." He spoke.
I laid on the bed staring up at the mint green ceiling, hearing Minseok shuffle around in his closet. He gasped and before I could sit up, he threw a burgundy sweater on my face.
"This is the warmest sweater I have, please stay warm!" He was like an excited puppy, with his own matching burgundy sweater.
"Thank you~"

"My ears are cold."
Minseok laughed and pulled me close, kissing my ear softly. He put his warm hands on my cheeks and placed a kiss on my lips.
"You're too cute, you know." Minseok ruffled my hair a bit as he let go of me. It was as if the warmth from him stayed with me for the rest of the winters night...

"I want to win you a teddy bear..." his eyes were fixated on one single lavender teddy bear with a flower necklace.
Before I could respond, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the game booth.
It was a knock the bottles down with the baseball type of game, and luckily, Minseok happened to have been his high school baseball teams pitcher.
He effortlessly knocked down all the bottles and his smile was as bright as the sun. The man handed him his prize and he immediately turned and handed it to me.
"Thank you, Minseokiki~"

It was almost closing time for the carnival, and Minseok and I were hand in hand at the top of the Ferris wheel. My head fell against his shoulder as he whistled softly. The fresh, icy air, the external warmth Minseok has radiating around him, nothing could be better.

"Minseok?"
"Yes, Jongdae?"
"I love you." I let go of his hand and grabbed his chin, pulling him in for a sweet kiss. He hummed and grabbed the back of my head while placing a hand on my thigh.

We both jumped slightly when the Ferris wheel began to turn again, but we savored the moment until we were almost visible to the people below.

"Jongdae, I love you~"

and this is the end

thank you for sticking with this story!

I look forward to writing more in the future, and I hope to see you there.

this whole book was a rollercoaster but I like rollercoasters

again, thank you for reading

Until next time

~haley

p.s it was mark lee