Chapter One

A/N Soooo, hey again. Okay so this is for my girlfriend who is mentioned in the description. I am doing this for our six month that is next month that is on the 8th. So I will be making chapters everyday until April 8th, which will be the ending of this book. Also this is my storyline that I randomly came up with, so yeah. I'm also using your real name so suck it up

Let's get into the book shall we?

~~~

Violet woke up to the morning sun, warming her body up. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up. Today was her first day at a new school, it made her nervous just a little. Violet placed her feet on the hardwood floor, sending cold shivers up her spine. 

Violet was actually the first female alpha ever, which made people think weird stuff about her. She looked through her closet, pulling out a old flannel of hers and some skinny jeans. She pulled on the skinny jeans and buttoned up her flannel. She ran her fingers through her fluffy brunette hair and grabbed her bag, walking downstairs. 

Her family sat at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. Her mother looked at her, smiling softly. Violet's Mother was an omega, who was mated to an amazing alpha that loved her dearly. "There's my beautiful girl, ready for your first day at your new school?" Her mother's voice was gentle. Violet nodded, grabbing a bottle of water. She kissed the top of her baby sisters head and ruffled her blonde hair. "I'll see you guys later." Violet walked out the door and started walking to her school which was fifteen minutes away. 

Violet soon arrived at her school, seeing all the people chatting and giggling. She entered her new school, nervously looking around. She was greeted with a girl with curly red hair and glasses placed perfectly on her nose. Her bright smile was warming along with her scent which was hazel and chocolate. Violet immediately knew she was a beta by the colour of her eyes which were a bright orange. 

"Hi! You must be Violet Moon, correct?" The girls voice was squeaky and gentle at the same time. Violet nodded timidly. The girl grinned, adjusting her pastel blue sweater. "I'm DeAnna, I will be showing you around Birchwood high." Violet smiled, this girl was so cute and sweet at the same time. But, she wasn't a type Violet would like to be mated with. The two females walked around the school, DeAnna showing her all the classrooms and stuff. The beta stopped right in front of a locker, handing Violet the code. "This is your locker!" DeAnna gave her a bright smile, before walking away with a different student. The student had sandy blonde hair and glasses around her sapphire blue eyes, Violet knowing she was an omega.

She opened her locker and placed some textbooks in it. Someone leaned against the locker beside Violet. "Hey there pretty lady, I'm Shane." The older alpha known as Shane smirked. Violet rolled her eyes and kept searching through her locker. "So, I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to go out with me sometime this week?" Violet growled and turned to face the older alpha. He was caught off guard when he saw her eyes. "You're a..a-alpha?" Shane backed away a bit. "Yeah, and by your set you are too." That made Shane turn and walk away, not looking back.

Violet smirked and went back to her locker. A couple minutes later she was caught off guard by a scent that was so close to her. The scent was amazing to Violet, cinnamon and brown sugar. She peeked over at the locker beside her, seeing a girl with fluffy light brown/blonde hair and glasses. The alpha's breath hitched. The female has sapphire blue eyes, meaning she was an omega. 

Oh shit. 

~~~

Well, here's the first chapter! Enjoy!