Chapter Eight

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! But as of tomorrow and up to the eighth I will be updating everyday! So, yeah! Enjoy!

~~~

School was back in, everyone was not very excited about it though. The two girls walked into the school, holding each other's hand. There were some familiar faces and new students were nervously walking to their lockers. It's hard to think just two weeks ago Violet was just like them, now she has a mate and isn't as shy in school anymore. 

"Sophia!" Max ran down the hall to the two, smiling big. "Guess who just got transferred to our school?" Sophia looked confused at Max. "Who?" Max smiled wider and moved out of the way to reveal a girl about their age. Sophia's eyes immediately lit up. "Jade!" She hugged Jade tight and Jade chuckled. "Good to see you too." She hugged the smaller omega back. Violet could tell by Jades's scent that she was indeed a beta. 

The beta curiously looked at  Violet. "Whose that?" Sophia smiled. "That's Violet, she's still technically new but she's also my mate." She grinned proudly. Jade smiled. While the three talked DeAnna came up to Violet. "Hey, I want you to meet someone." Violet's eyes lit up. "Alyssa?" Alyssa stared in disbelief at the alpha. "Violet?" The alpha grinned and hugged the other alpha. Alyssa and Violet were the only two female alpha's on the world, which made Violet a little at ease. "Wait, you two know each other?" DeAnna stared confusedly at the two. "Yeah! Me and Alyssa grew up together!" Violet smiled, as well as Alyssa. "We are basically the only two female alpha's, which kinda made it easier for the both of us." 

The school day went by slowly, but it was okay surprisingly. It was the end of the day and Violet was putting everything into her locker. "Vi!" Alyssa ran up to the alpha, huffing when she got there. Everyone else was following her, chit chatting. "We were thinking about going to the beach, wanna come?" DeAnna chimed in, adjusting her grey sweater. "Sure." She closed her locker and started walking with everyone, her omega holding her hand. Violet kissed the top of her head, making a light pink blush appear. 

The group walked to the beach, seeing there weren't many people there. "Race ya!" Alyssa threw her book bag down and started running towards the ocean. DeAnna, Max and Jade went running after her. Sophia stood there watching them. "You can go with them." Violet smiled. The omega turned to her mate and kissed her softly then started running to the rest of the group. 

Violet sat her bag down with everyone else's, sitting down in the sand. Everyone was splashing and laughing at each other. The alpha chuckled. It's great to see everyone having fun. About an hour passed and everyone was drying off as the sun set. The group said their goodbyes and walked home, well everyone but Violet. She sat there and watch the sun. The alpha actually couldn't be happier to have such great friends.