Chapter Six

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been dealing with some crap right now that has brought me down, but yeah. I'm not gonna make you guys wait any longer, let's get right in!

~~~ 

"Fuck!" Violet yelled from upstairs, losing at another Fortnite game. The omega giggled from downstairs, watching the fourth season of Voltron (I haven't even finished season two yET-). The alpha walked downstairs and sat against the couch, huffing and crossing her arms. Sophia gently pet her alpha, smiling when the alpha purred softly. Violet smiled and sweetly kissed her omega. She purred and pulled away, kissing her nose. 

"What season is this?" Violet asked. "Season four." Violet stood up and walked away. "I'm not even done with season two!" She sat on the kitchen counter, swinging her legs. "Aw, poor you." 

The alpha chuckled and got down, grabbing some ingredients from the frigid. "What are you doing?" Sophia perked up, curious all of a sudden. "I am making dinner." She sat down the ingredients, closing the door with her foot. Twenty minutes later, she smelled something delicious. Violet sat down two plates of spaghetti, along with some cups. Sophia was cuddled up in blankets, watching Voltron. Violet poured two cups of apple juice (;D) and sat them down on the table. "Time to eat." The alpha sat down at the table, calling for her omega. 

Sophia got up and went to sit down with her. The two chatted for the rest of the evening while eating, their bond getting stronger every second. 

~~~

Short I know, but that's all the writing stuff I got, but yeah—