Chapter Four

A/N: So, here's a chapter in flipping pround of, enjoy ;D

~~~

Sophia woke up that morning, excited to see Violet today. She stood up quickly, nearly falling on the floor. The omega threw on an oversized grey sweater and some sweatpants. She ruffled her sandy blonde hair and put on her glasses. Sophia smiled slightly and sat back down on her bed. She wasn't supposed to go to Violet's house till 12, but she didn't have to wait that long. 

The omega sighed and went and looked through her closet. She grabbed a pastel blue sweater and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. She laid them down on the bed, and decided to go downstairs. She looked at the time, 11:30. She sighed and walked back upstairs. She put on the sweater and jeans. She put the books into her backpack and walked back downstairs. She locked the door as she walked out. It took about fifteen minutes to get to Violet's house. 

Sophia gently knocked on the door, smiling like a doof. It took a few minutes but Violet opened the door, rubbing her eyes. She was in sweatpants and a black oversized shirt. "Oh, I'm sorry." Violet shook her head and smiled. "Nah, it's fine, I just slept in late, as usual." She chuckled and let the omega in. Violets sweet smell was in the whole house when she stepped in, usually alpha's have a musky type of smell but, Violet had a vanilla and mint type of smell that made people think of her as an omega. 

"I'm gonna go up and change, make yourself at home." Violet grinned and walked upstairs. Sophia sat down at the kitchen table, grabbing the text books and stuff. Violet walked back down the stairs in a pair of black skinny jeans and a a grey t-shirt. "Alright, lets get started." Violet sat down beside Sophia and smiled. Then the two got started.

~Fifteen Minutes Later~

Violet and Sophia decided to take a break and just talk some. (Okay, warning, shit might get weird here soon, I'm sorry XD) Violet's hand accidentally brushed against Sophia's, making a light pink blush appear across her pale cheeks. Her sapphire eyes met Violet's gold ones, a stubble blush appeared across her cheeks. The two gently leaned in until their lips were so close. Violet softly pressed her lips to Sophia's, her cheeks turning dark red. The kiss was sweet and gentle, making both of their hearts beat at a rapid pace. The alpha put her nose to the omegas neck, breathing in her mouthwatering scent. "I-I won't-" Violet was cut off by a gentle peck on her lips. "No, it's okay." Sophia smiled softly. She nodded and kissed gently at her neck before gently biting down to mate her (weird, I know-). 

The omega gave a small whimper, the first string of a bond forming. Violet kissed the bite, pulling away from her neck. Sophia breathed in her scent, gently kissing a spot before biting down gently. The bond between the two was fulfilled and they were now mates for life. Sophia cuddled up to her mate as Violet chuckled, she's always been a lovey dovey type of person just never really showed it. She picked up her new mate and sat down on the couch with her, cutting on Voltron (you're welcome). 

The two just stayed there for the rest of the night, cuddling and watching Voltron. Everything was perfect now to the both of them, now nothing can break their bond.

~~~

A/N: I'm actually really fucking proud of this tbh, I dunno why though but yeah!