Chapter Two

Violet moved her head back to her locker immediately when the girl glanced over at the other side of the locker. Her breathing was rapid, she's never seen an omega like this. She gripped her flannel in her hand tightly, her breathing not calming down anytime soon. DeAnna placed her hand on Violet's shoulder, making her jump slightly. 

The alpha looked at her, her breathing calmed down some. "Violet? Are you okay?" DeAnna had worry in her voice as she spoke. "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay." Violet smiled when the bell rung. "C'mon, we gotta get to class." The two started walking to their first class. Violet saw other alpha's staring at her, whispering to each other. Violet sighed softly, being a female alpha wasn't all that great. DeAnna sat down in a chair at her desk, pointing to the desk next to hers. She sat down, laying her books down on the desk. 

Violet saw the same girl from the locker enter, talking to a male with blonde hair and glasses. His sapphire eyes matched hers. She bit her lip, looking down at the desk. This omega was beautiful, not like any other omega she's ever seen. The teacher of the class stood up, her blonde hair falling onto her shoulders softly. 

"Quiet down class, as you all know today we have a new student with us." The teachers voice shushed the whole class. Violet saw boys drooling over this teacher, who looked to be about 21. She scoffed and looked back at the teacher. "So for the new student, I'm Ms. Thompson." Ms. Thompson looked at Violet, her bright orange eyes welcoming. She smiled slightly as class started.

~After Class~ 

Violet was packing up her stuff and started heading to her next class with DeAnna. Science class, great. The two entered the classroom, seeing only a few people at their desks. "Ah, Ms. Violet!" The science teacher, Mr. Nelson, walked over to greet her, a big smile plastered on his face. "It's so good to meet you, I'm Mr. Nelson, your science teacher." Violet smiled. He didn't seem that bad actually. DeAnna and Violet sat down at their assigned desks, everyone giving her weird looks. 

Violet sat down at the desk, drawing a bit before the class started. The class soon piled in, sitting in their assigned seats. She put her stuff away, listening to the teacher talk. Thirty minutes later Mr. Nelson turned to face his class with a clipboard in hand. "Alright, I will be partnering you all up to work on this assignment." His eyes looked down at his clipboard. "DeAnna and Alyssa." DeAnna grinned and looked over to a girl who had her hair dyed red and always wore black. 

Mr. Nelson went on. Violet hadn't heard her name yet. "Violet and Sophia." She tensed up, looking around the room for Sophia. She saw the female from the locker who was Sophia. "Shit.." She whispered. Everyone started leaving with their partners, talking about the project. 

Violet was about to get up when someone laid their hands on her desk, looking down at her. Her gold eyes were met with a pair of sapphire orbs. The same scent from earlier was so close and sweet. "Are you Violet?" The females voice was soft. Violet bit her lip and nodded. "I'm Sophia, your science partner." Sophia smiled, making Violet blush in embarrassment and cover her face. 

This is going to be one hell of a ride.