your first date

Matt 
He dressed up in his best green overcoat and used gel to style his hair just right. He picked you up at 7 sharp in his new car. The two of you went to a park and had a romantic picknic by the sunset and got to know eacthother better. At the end the two of you took a selfie and he stole a kiss from you before driving you back to your house and saying goodnight.

Tord 
He wakes up puts his favorite hoodie on and some pants then styles his hair like two horns then runs out the door excited to meet you after you finally agreed to go on a date with him. He gets up to the door takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. You come out in a fancyish blouse and some cute shorts and he blushes feeling  little under dressed. The two of you walk main street up and down getting to know eacthother better. The two of you enter his favorite comic store as he browses through the hentai and points out his favorites to you. Then you go to an ice cream shop where he gets you your favorite cold treat. Then he gives you a piggy back ride back to your house cause your legs were tired. You give him a kiss and run inside leaving a blushing tord at your doorsteps.

Tom 
Netflix and chill

Edd 
He can't sleep all night he's too excited to see you tomorrow. He has had the biggest crush on you for forever and you actually agreed to go on a date with him. He gets up finally at 5am. He puts on his nicest jeans and his favorite green hoodie which you had gotten him for Christmas two years back. He rushes to the bathroom to style his hair just right. He was so nervous and excited at the same time. At 7 he put cologne on and ran out the door with a bouquet of flowers in hand. He got to your door checked his hair in his reflection from the window and knocked on the door. When you got to the door he was speechless. He finally managed out "y-you look gorgeous, here I got you some flowers," and he handed you the bouquet. You smiled and replied "thanks let me just set these inside real quick," then you quickly put them on the kitchen counter and came back out. The two of you walked by the lake and got to know eacthother and he bought you a coke. Then when it came time he walked you back home. He smiled up at you. You gave him a kiss and told him "I had a great time tonight thanks," then you went inside. For a little bit he just stood there blushing then walked home love drunk.