Sir Tom x Rapunzel Reader

This chapter was written at least mostly as requested by one of my lovely readers highestofheels

  You were sitting in your the tower bored out of your mind and decided to wander around. As you were walking around you heard some weird noises, so you went to investigate. Before you knew it you found yourself at the window. You looked down and saw someone throwing rocks at the window. "Hey! Could you stop that!" you yelled at the stranger below.
   "Wow, they weren't kidding! There really is a beautiful princess up there," the stranger commented. You blushed at this, you didn't know why but hearing the stranger call you beautiful got you all flustered. Y'know he is kinda cute... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING Y/N! God he's just some stranger who was fucking throwing rocks at the god damn tower jesus! "Hey princess could you let down your hair or whatever so I could get up their?" questioned the handsome man below.
   "Hell no! Do you have any idea how painful that sounds!" you snapped at him. He stood there for a second then shivered at the thought of the pain.
   "Well, how am I supposed to get up there then?" the male asked.
   "Oh I don't know, why don't you try the freaking stairs," you retaliated while gesturing towards the back of the tower.
   "Oh," called the stranger feeling stupid.
   After a bit the man made his way up to you. He then introduced himself as Sir Tom, and you told him your name. He later brought you back to the kingdom with him, and the two of you lived happily ever after blah blah blah classic fairytale stuff the end.

So, what did you guys think of my shitty writing loves Lol