Meeting the others

A/n  when text is between these symbol thingies '' it is what you are thinking.

Matt
   You decided you wanted to meet the friends he is always talking about, so he took you over to their house. Before opening the door he warned "ok just a warning they can be a lot crazy sometimes or just all over the place so bear with me here." When he opened it there was a guy sitting on the couch in a green hoodie drinking cola which you assumed was Edd, a guy wearing a blue hoodie passed out in the corner holding a bottle of Smirnoff who you assumed was Tom, and a guy running back and forth between the kitchen (which you could see with your perefrials; or however you spell it) and what you assumed was his room wearing a red hoodie with his hair styled in two horns which you could tell was obviously Tord. "Guys this is my girlfriend I told you all about, the beautiful (y/n),"  my cute little dummy announced to the room.
   "Oh hi, it's nice to finally meet the girl Matt hasn't stopped talking about since the time he met, I'm Edd," the guy in the green jacket said. "The one in the blue hoodie over their is Tom and the one in the red hoodie is Tord."
   "Ok thanks it's nice to meet you according to Matt you are all really great friends with I just had to meet you all." After that you all went to the movies (after you were finally able to wake Tom up). Then you all had fun the rest of the night together.

Tord
   You wanted to meet at least one of Tord's seeing how he has already met all of yours so he made an arrangement and you all went to the club together Yom imma went to the bar while you, Tord, and the other two danced until time to go but all in all you all had a lot of fun and Tom even met a girl he really liked that hung out with him all night, plus he diy get as drunk as usual it was great, and you thought you made a good impression on his friends so you were happy plus it was fun.

Tom
   You wanted to meet his friends since when he talked of them he would talk so highly of them so they must be great guys. So he took you to there house and opened the door to reveal a guy in a purple hoodie and a green overcoat holding a mirror smiling at his reflection 'narc',  a guy sitting on the couch wearing a green hoodie watching TV with a can of Cola in hand, and a guy smiling talking to himself in the corner wearing a red hoodie 'creep'. "Guys this is the girlfriend I've been talking about (y/n)," everybody turned towards us after Tom announced this.
   "Uh huh hi," you said waving your hand. The one in the green hoodie jumped up off the couch and greeted you.
   "Hi, my name is Edd it's nice to finally meet the girl Tom has been talking about non stop since he first met you, the guy holding the mirror over there is Matt and the one in the corner wearing the red hoodie is Tord."
   "Ok it's nice to finally meet you all." After that you all had a great t tong and and binge watched some shows on Netflix at the end of the night you left with a big smile on your face.

Edd
   You wanted to finally meet the "amazing" friends Edd always talked about. Edd set up a time for you all to meet at movies so you got all excited. You wanted to make a good first impression so you got dressed in a nice sundress and curled your hair  all nice and fancy. "You look stunning love," my sweetie said and I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and you two went on your way and to the movie both with big grins on your faces. When you got there you saw a guy in a blue hoodie holding a Smirnoff bottle not even able to walk in a straight line, a guy in red hoodie helping the guy in the blue hoodie stand up straight, and some guy in a purple hoodie and green overcoat talk selfies 'drunk, helpful, and narc wow ok then'. "Guys this is my amazing girlfriend that I have been t about," Edd anno to the group.
   "Ugh hey," you said waving at them.
   "The one in the green overcoat is Matt, the one in the blue hoodie is Tom, and the one in the red hoodie is Tord," clarified my sweetie, I nodded and smiled.
   "It's nice finally meet you all," and with that you all went inside and had a great time.