Their favorite outfit on you

This chapter was requested by Dimmylovestomtord one of my lovely readers (≧∇≦)/    PS. If you need visuals I will do my best just let me know, and I'll edit this to add pics of the outfits, or at least outfits that are similar.       Oh my lord let me tell you this chapter gave me some much trouble due to complications.

Matt

His favorite thing you wear is a cute sleeveless hippie chic romper, with a long summery sweater, some cute brown sandals, and you usually put a headband on and leave your hair down (I was literally wearing that outfit while I was writing this lol and I really love this outfit so I did my best to describe it XD)

Tord

His favorite thing you wear is nothing XD ok seriously though his favorite outfit of yours consists of a long sleeved black bodysuit that goes of the shoulders, a red plaid mini skirt, some black heels, and to finish the look you curl your hair and put it up into a ponytail while leaving some baby hairs out to keep your forehead from being completely bare, unless you have bangs cause then you style them to your liking (I know some of you may be all like "I would never wear that" but just bare with me here I mean come on that is one hot/cute outfit)

Tom

His favorite outfit of yours consists of a comfy tank top, the hoodie he let you wear when you wore that revealing outfit that you kinda kept, and some black yoga pants, as well as whatever shoes you felt like wearing that day if any, and you usually put your hair in a ponytail when you wear this which he thinks is hot on you (if your hair is too short I'm sorry just pretend please)

Edd

He loves anything you wear, but his personal favorite of your outfit consists of a pink skirt that goes up above your waist and goes down just above your knees, a white lace shirt that you tuck into the skirt, some white heels, a silver necklace with a little heart charm on it, and to finish the look you curl your hair and leave it down (all you know girly girls (including me at least most of the time) bare with me here cause this outfit isn't the worst thing in the world, in fact it's kinda cute)

Jon

His favorite outfit of yours is a Greg sweater dress that goes off the shoulders and is kinda big on you with some black knee high boots and you usually curl your hair and leave it down (To all the people who refuse to wear a dress please just bare with me here it's cute)