Q & A

So just like I promised in the previous chapter I will be answering all the questions you guys asked in the comments, so yeah here goes nothing hehe.

OldGardenWall
Q: How is your summer so far?

A: Well I've done a few fun things, but I feel like I waisted the majority of it sadly.

Galexy_Pastel_Edd
Q: How have you been my child?

A: I've been pretty good, I mean sure I've had my ups and downs, but overall I've been decent.

DdIsBiConfirmed
Q: I have to go back to school on August 5th, what's your thought on this?

A: Well if you're like me and you'd rather be at school than where you have to be when you're not in school, nice. However if you are like most people, and don't like school, I'm sorry.

Lynn_Jackaboyfan
Q: What got you into the Eddsworld fandom?

A: In 8th grade my friends were talking about it and said they needed a matt, cause they where talking about who would be who from it. I then said I'd be their Matt (mind you I had no idea who that was XD). Then a little while after it was decided that I would be Matt I actually watched some Eddsworld. After that one thing left to another, and here I am lol.

Xbreaklolx
Q: Do you have any phobias or fears?

A: Yes, I have arachnophobia, acrophobia, nyctophobia, and autophobia. I can go into depth on these if you really want.

Cringy_cild
Q: Who is your favorite Eddsworld character and why?

A: hmmmm that's a tough one. I mean of course I love mah boi Matt for obvious reasons, but I love all the bois. I feel like I can relate to all of them about certain times, and they are all precious beans. I don't really have a favorite. I like all of them.