They meet your family

Alright as requested by CoffeepupCinammon from now on Jon will be a part of this scenario book, and this chapter was also requested by MsRude_uwu enjoy lol

Matt
"Are you sure they'll like me?????"
   "Matt for the millionth time in a row yes I'm they'll like you, just don't do anything stupid. It was Christmas and this year the two of you were going to spend it at your parent's house. You guys reach the door and just as you were about to knock on the door it swung open your parents there to greet you and- I'm just gonna stop right here cause I don't know what your family is like and I don't want to just make assumptions sorry not sorry.

Tord
"Alright I'm just gonna warn you now my family can get a little crazy and I just want you to be prepared."
   "Babe, babe it's all good, for the past couple of years I've lived with four other men who couldn't be more different than the other I can deal with a little crazy."
   "Ok if you say so." The doorbell wrong after you finished speaking and you rushed over to open the door where you found your parents- again I don't know your family and don't really want to make assumptions about them.

Tom
"Tom if you don't hurry up we're going to be late."
   "I'm sorry baby I just want to make a good first impression, now how do I look?" Tom stepped out wearing this (I'm just going to show you the picture instead of trying to explain it)

"   "I'm sorry baby I just want to make a good first impression, now how do I look?" Tom stepped out wearing this (I'm just going to show you the picture instead of trying to explain it)

You looked him up and down blushing. "Y-you look great now let's go." I feel like this is a good place to stop getting used to disappointment cause I'm going to do this will all the characters in this chapter

Edd
Edd was a nervous wreck pacing back and forth. "Edd honey everything perfect it's all going to be ok I'm sure they'll love you and the house- well to be frank this is the cleanest I've ever seen it now come and sit down they'll be here any minute now." Just then you heard a knocking on the door and Edd rushed to answer it- k I'm not even going to right a note like this for Jon's I'm just gonna stop and call it good if you don't like it then too bad cause like I said at Matt's and Tord's I don't know your family as is I assume enough things about you in order to write these I don't need to assume things about your family too.

Jon
After what seemed like forever Jon was finally ready and the two of you were on your way to meet your parents at their house for dinner. You were so excited to see your parents, while Jon on the other hand was all sorts of nervous about what they would think about him. You got to the door and was about to knock on it when it flew open.