🔮Working With Your Crystals🔮

One way to start out is to think about what you want your crystal to do for you. After cleansing your crystal, address in a calm voice what you would like help with. Do you want it to enhance your environment? Heal you? Show you the future? These are some of the things you might want from your crystal:

* 'To help me to feel safe.'
* 'To make me feel good.'
* 'To protect me from electromagnetic emanations.'
* 'To protect me from geopathic stress.'
* 'To look pretty.' (Not that you need it! 💖)
* 'To decorate my room.'
* 'To make me and my space feel good.'
* 'To help me relax.'
* 'To switch off my mind.'
* 'To change how I think and feel.'
* 'To enable me to meditate more deeply.'
* 'To help me journey into other worlds or dimensions.'
* 'To connect to my guardian angels or crystal mentor.'
* 'To give me guidance.'
* 'To enable me to explore my options.'
* 'To help me make decisions.'
* 'To allow me to contemplate my future.'
* 'To help me connect to the mysterious power of crystals.'
* 'Show me how to talk to the crystal oversouls.'
* 'Allow me to discover more about the magical history of crystals.'

Asking a crystal to work with you

Crystals are very wise beings who see much further than we do, but if you don't ask one to work with you, how does it know what you want it to do? Having said that, I try not to be too specific, as I feel it restricts the crystal if I only ask from my limited Earth perspective. So I ask for the crystal to work for my highest good and that of other.

people, and to do what is appropriate for my personal and spiritual growth, and I add 'this or something better' or 'as appropriate' to requests. There are times when I feel stuck in a situation I'd much rather get out of, but if there's something I need to learn from it, or a gift I need to gain, scrambling out too quickly may lose me that opportunity. Therefore, I would rather have a crystal support me as I go through the necessary challenge and out the other side.

Instructions: (clean crystal before hand)

asking to work with you

Holding a crystal and focusing on it for a few moments charges it up, filling it with intention.

If you have a specific purpose in mind for your crystal, hold it between your hands.

Concentrate your thoughts on the crystal and ask it to cooperate with you to fulfil that purpose in the best way possible and to attune itself to your purpose.

Deprogramming

Once you no longer need a crystal, deprogram it. To do this, cleanse it, then hold it in your hands. Thank it for working on your behalf, but state that the work is now complete. Ask that any program in the crystal is dissolved and that the crystal becomes quiescent until you require it again. However, you may also wish to state that if the crystal is working on your behalf at a higher level than you are aware of, you want it to continue with that work.

Storing your crystals

Keep your crystal(s) in a drawer or a box when not in use. Tumbled crystals can be stored together in a bag—add a Carnelian to keep them energetically purified and cleansed—but delicate crystals need to be wrapped separately. Cleanse them before use. Crystals that are on display need to be cleansed frequently.

 Crystals that are on display need to be cleansed frequently