💎Pendulum's (part 1)💎

If you're looking to start pendulum reading, then choosing a pendulum is an incredibly important task! It's not enough to just like the way a pendulum looks, but it also needs to 'feel' right. If you feel an instant connection when you hold the pendulum, you can be sure it's the right one for you!

But with so many different types of pendulums available, from gemstone pendulums to metal pendulums, and even those made from wood, it can be difficult to know where to start. Our guide to choosing the best pendulum for you might help you make the big decision...

what should it be made from?

Gemstone Pendulums

Gemstones make great pendulums because they contain the energy of the stone of which they are made from. These energies can cause a pendulum to have a stronger swing, giving you clearer answers to your questions.

Many people like to use clear quartz pendulums as this crystal is associated with clarity.  pendulums are also a popular choice due to this crystal's strong spiritual connection. If you are looking for a pendulum to help with matters of the heart, then one made from rose quartz could be perfect for you. This stone has wonderful calming properties, too.

 This stone has wonderful calming properties, too

Metal Pendulums

Metal pendulums such as those made from silver, stainless steel or chrome are also popular. Silver and copper are the most energy conductive metals available, which makes them perfect for pendulum readings, as when using a pendulum you will be working a lot with energy. Metal pendulums have strong magnetic energies which can generate a good, strong swing, giving you clearer answers.

 Metal pendulums have strong magnetic energies which can generate a good, strong swing, giving you clearer answers

Wood Pendulums

Wooden pendulums can be incredibly beautiful as they are usually hand carved. However, it is believed that wood does not hold energy as well, making the swing much weaker than that of metal and gemstone pendulums.

Whatever your pendulum is made from, try to choose one that is strong and sturdy, but not too heavy or light. A heavy pendulum will be more difficult to swing, and a pendulum that is too light may be too sensitive.