💎DIY - Crystal Elixirs💎

Elixirs are a gentle way in which you can use the healing vibration of crystals. The energetic vibration of the crystals is transferred to water, which you can then drink.

You need to know what you are doing however, and a little information will keep you safe when it comes to making elixirs.

There are two methods of making crystal elixirs. The Direct Method and The Indirect Method.

The Direct Method involves the crystals being immersed into the water. This method should never be used for toxic crystals.

The Indirect Method involves the crystals being separated from the water by a barrier (such as a glass bowl)

As there are many crystals that can be classed as toxic I would recommend that you use the Indirect Method of making elixirs. It removes any guess work from this enjoyable process.

The Indirect Method – the steps

You will need:

1 large glass bowl1 medium or small glass bowl to find inside of the large bowl3 crystals of your choice (any form you like using this method – if using crystals on the toxic list and in the raw form always wash your hands).

Method:

Ensure that the crystals that you are going to use have been thoroughly cleansed.Dedicate your crystals to work for your highest good and the good of all others.Set your healing intention for the water. You can visualise the healing energy of the crystals flowing into the water.Place your smaller bowl inside of the large bowlPlace your crystals into the small bowlFill the large bowl only with waterCover both bowls with cling film, particularly if you are going to place them outside.Leave the bowl in the sunshine or moonlight for at least 4 hours.Enjoy your elixir. 

look how beautiful these crystal bottles are! (they are actually really expensive but there's nothing wrong with a simple bottle with some crystals at the bottom)