III

Ji Yeon's POV

His gummy smile was captivating —

Holy shit .

I sneakily took a picture of him when he wasnt noticing .

<Jkjk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  i cant stop laughing >

"Hey , lets play 21 questions . I want to know more about you ." He suggested and i agreed , playing along . I pointed to him , implying that he should start the ball rolling .

"Why did you agree to this ?"

"I ... i wanted to date someone . Many of my friends are attached and i feel too lonely . Even if its 7 days , i would still have someone to think about and lean on . Its for experience. " I admitted .

"Why me ? Theres so many girls out there , so why me ?" I asked .

" i don't know either .. I've seen you with Jimin alot and thought that you looked cute . So i gave you a shot . "

"So am i just an option to you ? If i didnt agree , you would have found another of Jimin's female friends to try on ? " I shot back , feeling alittle sad inside but he instead, placed his index finger on my lips .

"Thats 3 questions already , you should follow rules the next time babe . People would say that i am a bad influence to you . " He leaned in close and placed his lips on my neck , kissing and sucking on the skin , causing me to let out a small squeak when i felt his teeth nibbling on it .

"Thats your punishment babe ." He smirked once again .

"My next question would be ... hmm ... are you still a virgin ? Just curious haha . "

My face started heating up , " nope ." I lied , pursing my lips .

"How many girls before me , hmm ?"

"4 girls. You're the fifth ." He said matter-of-factly , hands caressing mine .

"What do you think of me as a person ? "

"Someone who's very chill and good looking . Jimin told me that you can rap really well thoug—"

"I dont want to hear about what others think of me , i want to know what kind of person you perceive me as from day 1."

"Fine but can i give you my answer for that question after the 7th day since i am still starting to know you more as an individual ? It would be more accurate . " I suggested and he nodded , agreeing .

Just then , i felt a drop of rain , one after the other . It started becoming more and more consistent , and larger in size as well . The rain started pouring and the wind was progressively stronger . Puddles of rainwater started forming on the ground , reflecting the dark night with the bright moon looking over the two of us .

Yoongi instinctively leaned over and took off his jacket that had a hood , dressing it on me . "Here... you will catch a cold without it .  The only cold you can catch is my cold heart ." Smooth lines of his came flowing out of his mouth .

He was a natural sweet talker .

"Your so sweet , im going to get diabetes in this rate ." I commented but he only let out a small child-like giggle .

"Theres a reason why my friends call me Suga . Im sweet like sugar ."
.
.
.

"Lets shift location , how about my house ? "