XII

Just a filler chapter ...

——

Jimin :

Pick up your phone ... Ji Yeon ah ....
Unread

Please ?
Unread

Are you okay ?
Unread

Do you need me to get you any medication or is your stomach still upset ?
Unread

Its been half and hour , im worried .
Unread

Please respon|

——

Jimin was worried sick about Ji Yeon and couldnt concentrate in class well . He started fidgeting and staring at the minute hand move on his watch , waiting for your reply or even for the messages to turned 'read' . He knew that it wasnt like you have such an outburst in class — this was the first .

His fingers literally flew across the keyboard as he typed quickly , trying to not get caught texting in the middle of a class . His eyes darted across the classroom , then back to his smartphone that was hidden well under his table .

Just then , he heard two knocking sound on his desk , followed by a stern and annoyed look from his teacher when he titled his head up . He smiled sheepishly and ruffled his hair , standing up as punishment .

"It isnt what you think it is ..." he voice trailed off as he finished his sentence , however , it did not sound as convincing as he had thought in his mind .

"Well ... what were you doing then ?" The teacher reached out her hand , smirking , challenging him .

The class clown then shouted , "he was touching himself , Ms Lee !" , causing the class to laugh like no tomorrow .

What the fuc—

Jimin stared back at her for a moment , but once he realised what she had meant , he immediately crouched down to dig for his phone that was carefully slotted inbetween a textbook under his desk when he hurriedly flipped it close with a hand

Jimin stared back at her for a moment , but once he realised what she had meant , he immediately crouched down to dig for his phone that was carefully slotted inbetween a textbook under his desk when he hurriedly flipped it close with a hand . He groaned and cursed mentally in his head .

"Nice try young man , but you gotta try harder the next time . And also , touching yourself too frequently is not healthy . " The teacher made a remark towards the whole class , but still ended up confiscating his phone .

 " The teacher made a remark towards the whole class , but still ended up confiscating his phone

QOTD : Do you prefer if i upload gifs along with the chapters or leave them out ?