IX

Ji Yeon 's POV

"You know , its crazy how I've seen you a few times upclose but i have never realised how truly pretty you are ." Yoongi muttered , looking deeply into my eyes .

I looked back at him and i started to take note of the littlest details of him . He had freckles but still , REALLY good skin , his eyes were hazelnut brown and had nice eyelashes . He was beautifully crafted —

He was perfect .

"I ..."

"Shh .. dont say anything , just let me take a good look at you ." He continued , making me gulp and my heart pound like crazy . I prayed silently that i wouldnt faint right now and that he cant hear my insanely loud heart beat . It felt as if like my heart could just pop out right now .

I looked away shyly , self conscious and nervous at the same time . I started biting my lips out of habits and my breath hitched once again when i felt him interlocking our hands together .

He is still staring at you . OMG , look back you idiot ! I screamed at myself internally but i couldnt help myself but to have my eyes dart from place to place — from his face to the floor , a couple of times repetitively .

He leaned in closer and i could smell his cologne . He leaned his chin on my shoulder , hands sneaking to my back , hugging me tightly .

We were still standing in the middle of a pavement , we barely made it to the beach yet . We were like two idiots hugging while every passerby stare in awe — we were like a free show . It was really embarrassed but i tried to shrug off that feeling .

"Yoongi , people are watching , i—"

"Just let them watch — it doesnt matter if its me and you . " he replied quickly , letting out another sweet smile , killing me slowly .

It was at this point when a young boy who was on his e-scooter rode past us . He conveniently had a speaker around his torso , blasting music .

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
He got that super bass
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that's that super bass"

I choked and pushed Yoongi away from me slightly as i felt even more embarassed . I was started to sweat although it was cooling in the morning .

"Lets just go to the beach now , we've spent enough time standing here ." I laughed and pulled his hand along , running hand in hand towards the beach .

*Time skip to carnival night*

"Get that bear for me please ?" I pouted at Yoongi and pointed at a white polar bear . It was insanely cute and i felt the need to have it .

"You're still like a kid you know ? Ugh , fine ." He rolled his eyes which lead to me giving him a slap on the back . He groaned but still payed in exchange to play ring toss — in order to get the polar bear .

"Throw towards your left !" I screamed as my eyes was focused on the rings that he was throwing . Each time he threw , i sighed in disappointment since he was really bad at aiming .

"I thought you were in the basketball team ?" I groaned .

"Keyword babe . I was in the basketball team . " he replied shortly but this time , he frowned and gave a kiss to the last ring that he had in his hands . It was his last shot to get the bear and he knew how badly i wanted it .

"Please go in ." He prayed aloud before tossing .

I slapped his back a couple of time , " You freaking did it . Omg look at how fluffy and cute this polar bear is !" I grinned from ear to ear , attacking the huge polar bear , squishing it against my chest .

"Are you contented now ? Im not bad at shooting afterall ." He said matter-of-factly , shrugging and playing it cool .

"You got it on your last shot but thank you ! I love you !" I said as excitement kicked in . Only to realise what i had said , i watched how he had listened with a straight face — and that was when i remembered that this relationship wouldnt last . Its just ... fake ...

He doesnt like me .

——

Hihi its your lazy author here !  Please give me some feedbacks to work on and leave some comments for me to laugh and read through as i keep on with my updates :-)

It will really motivate me to keep going hahaha