VIII

Ji Yeon 's POV

"Lets go to the town's carnival . I heard that today is the last day that it would be here , we cant miss it !" I clapped my hands at the thought of good food , fun games and offcourse , a partner to go with .

Everyone on instagram seemed to be dating and would visit these places with their lovers . I have always wondered how i would feel if i had someone to go with .

" Are u dumb ? Its too early for it , why not go tonight?" He said as he made a valid point ; it was too early . I nodded.  Im dumb .

"Do you think that we can still catch the sunrise ? I hope we can ." I pouted and grabbed his right arm , walking down a flight of stairs to the entrance of the building .  "We can grab some breakfast together too ." I continued .

"If you want to see the sunrise , the best place to see it would have been the beach but its an hour drive from here — we will probably miss the sunrise ." He explained but i shook my head , " If you keep talking , we would miss it for sure . Shut up and lets go now !"

I screamed excitedly as i entered his car , looking at all the fancy rings that he had attached to the interior of the car . It made the car look way more expensive than it supposedly is .

"What ?" He asked cooly when i stared at him in awe.

"Havent you see any rich boys with their cars designed with rings before ? "

He got into the driver's seat and started the engine , beginning our journey towards the nearest beach .

< YOONGI DRIVING IS A NEW KINK >

Half and hour passed and i looked out of the window sleepily . This was the first time that i havent slept a wink for an entire day .

He seemed to have noticed it as he pushed my body back so that i would lean against the cushioned seat . "I know you havent slept yet , so just close your eyes now and get some ."

I yawned and decided to listen to him and get some sleep , drifting off to my dreamland .

——

"Wake up sleepy head , we're here ." I felt someone nudging me and i heard a clicking sound . Stirring in my sleep , i opened up one eye and realised that we were only a few centimetres apart from each other . His body tilted towards mine as he hovered above my petite body , hands reaching out to the corner of the safety belt . 

My breathe hitched as i felt his other hand on my exposed thigh .

"Got it ." He mumbled as i listened to the sound of the seatbelt retracting back to its original spot . He quickly went back to his seat and exited out of the car before going towards my side ,opening it for me like a gentlemen .

I gladly accepted his hand as i stepped out of the car , staring at the sky in awe . The gentle morning breeze blew in our faces and the sky was starting to brighten up , bleeding from a beautiful shade of orange to pale blue  . Though we seemed to have missed the sunrise , it was fine .

"Its nice , isnt it? I used to come here alone when i feel sad , its the best way to start a brand new day to give me hope and strength  . " Yoongi asked , showing me his purest gummy smile .

I nodded in agreement .

There were birds chirping and elderly people exercising hand in hand . The sky was turning azure blue from the pale shade earlier on while the moon was still slightly noticible , hanging directly above us . The clouds shifted slowly — so slowly that you wouldnt notice if you didnt stare at it intensely .The sound of the gentle waves as it washes debris up the shore was satisfying and immediately made me feel relaxed .

As Yoongi and I made our way towards the beach , our hands unconsciously hit against one another's .

Our eyes met .