X

Ji Yeon 's POV

I stared at the classroom clock .

Damn, can time pass any slower ? I asked myself as i unconsciously shifted my gaze towards the field from the window . My eyes widened when i realised that Yoongi was sitting by the side with another girl , laughing and sharing sandwiches . 

My hands balled up into a fist as blood rushes to my face . 

I felt really jealous.

"Ji Yeon ... you okay ? " i heard a familiar voice and felt a pair of hands land above my clenched fist , trying to unclench it for me . It was none other than my deskmate , Jimin.

 He looked at me , genuinely concerned . I bit my lips, tilted my head and eyed at the window , telling Jimin to take a look out of the window to see whatever im seeing . He did so and immediately patted his hands on mine , deepening his voice . 

" I will talk to hyung , he needs to stop being a playboy if he is dating my bestfriend . I wont let him treat you this way for sure. " 

I was taken aback at his sudden change of mood . His handwriting became messier as words started to float off from the black lines on our worksheets and he was insanely quiet as i observed closely  . He barely responded when another student asked if he had any spare pens to lend . 

Writing on a small piece of paper , i carefully slotted under his desk while pretending to listen in class. Well ... lesson was boring and it was the least of my concern now that i know something is off about Jimin. Everyone would have done this at least once or twice in their lives - heck , it could be a daily occurance even . 

He flipped opened my note and scribbled something back , handling it to me .

"Im fine , just pissed at Yoongi . Your my best friend , you shouldnt be treated this way by him ."

I frowned at him , figuring that it was weird that he suddenly paid extra attention and care about me . Tilting my head once again , i took another peek out the window and saw that the girl was lying on Yoongi 's lap . 

Thats when i realised that he had lied to me ; He said that within these 7 days , he would be loyal to me and only me . 

But whats going on now ? Why is he being so lovey dovey with another girl ? Do i have no shame to really accept a playboy's offer ?

You should have known , Ji Yeon ah.. You are indeed stupid. 

________

Once class ended , Jimin grabbed my hand and dashed out of the door , demanding to speak to his best friend ,Yoongi . I stood awkwardly in the middle , watching them stare intensely at each other . 

"Why hyung ? Why were you with Minah when you are dating Ji Yeon ?" Jimin's voice was strong . 

" I... I wasnt in the right state of mind , you're right . I should have known to stay clear of all girls . Ji Yeon , can i speak to you privately please ? Im sorry that you have to see that ." He pouted at me as i felt a pang of guilt in my heart . It immediately softened and it was as if all jealously and hatred disappeared . 

Im too weak .

"Okay.." I mumbled unconfidently as Yoongi let out a small yet noticible smile , sending Jimin away to stand at another corner .

"What did you see ?'

" The sandwich must have tasted nice with her liptint on it , am i right ?" I said with slight sarcarsm . However , Yoongi grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on my forehead , causing everyone to let out a gasp . 

We were still in the hallway .

"Her lips and the sandwich didnt taste as nice as your forehead." He let out a airy laugh before being serious again , " Im sorry babe , i wont do that ever again , i promise . " 

This time , he looked sincere even though i knew that he probably didnt care much about me at this point . He could break up with me anytime he wanted . Whatever he had said didnt make much sense either , was he nervous for once ? 

I hate myself for being so weak , but i accepted his apology and hugged him back. 

"Its okay , just dont do it again ."