VI

Ji Yeon 's POV

We have been inside his room for nearly two hours and it made me see a new side of him . There were more sides of him shown to me now as compared to before . He was a professional at his own field .

He wasnt just a pretty boy — he has feelings and passion that i would have doubted and laughed it off if Jimin told me . Its almost unbelievable how only associating with him for a few hours made him look more attractive in my eyes .

They said ...opposite attracts .
Are we really on a complete opposite spectrum ?
Is that why my heart flutters around him ?

"What do you want to show me now that you seen what i do ? Im waiting ." He rested his chin on my shoulders as he said sleepily .

"Are you tired ?"

"I usually sleep alot , like mhmm , a lot ." He nodded while his eyelids were getting heavier .

"We can always continue tomorrow , you can take a rest ."

"Okay , you can sleep on the other chair , i can take my own . We can just camp in this room for the night ." He continued , yawning .

"How do you sleep on chairs ? Thats uncomfortable ."

"I got used to it ." He shrugged and started to close his eyes , soon , falling asleep almost immediately when he let out a few snores .

I watch as he slept peacefully — not like a creepy fangirl but ... just observing him . Peering over his shoulders , i continued browsing through his audio files on his desktop computer , replaying the ones that he had shown earlier on since i wanted to respect his privacy of not allowing me to hear the rest of the tracks .

I sat there staring back at the screen — what should i show him ? My art ?

Will my art bore him ? I questioned myself .

I wasnt exactly sleepy so i was looking for something to do . Spotting a stack of A4 white paper , i grabbed a few along with a pencil and eraser , ready to sketch .

I stared at his flawless face , effortlessly moving my hand across the paper as i proceeded on to sketch an image of him sleeping . Each time he stirred in his sleep and wore a different expression on , i chuckled and took a photo of it , using them as reference .

By the end of the morning , i had a total number of 5 drawings of him . They were hilarious and meme worthy .

I suddenly felt the urge to pee .
I had been holding it in for hours.

Deciding to wake him up , i kicked him playfully but little did i know that he would pull my leg and stroke them like as if it was his pillow .  I stood one - legged like an idiot trying to balance . Yanking them down full force , he finally let them go but continued on sleeping .

"Min Yoongi !" I shouted in his ears , clapping my hands as loud as possible .  This time , he had finally opened up his eyes .

"Ji Yeon ? What are you doing here ?"

"Did you just wake up with amnesia ? You invited me here and you dozed off , leaving me trapped in the room for hours ."

He took a peek at his watch and realised that it was only 5 . 27 am , too early for him to function . Closing his eyes again , he seemed to have had ignored me .

"Min Yoongi !"

"What ?" He groaned , annoyed at me .

I leaned in closer to him and whispered by his ear , " help me unlock the door , i need to pee ."

He laughed .