Chapter 1

A woman walked into her kitchen, and poured herself a cup of tea. Suddenly she felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around her from behind, a head nuzzling the back of her head. "Good morning, darling." She smiled and turned in her husband's arms to face him and kiss him, "Good morning to you too, dear." She gazed up at the gorgeous red head that held her close. Peter Joseph Pierson, or as she and her mother Moria knew him by, Peter Pan. The now 36 year old man had once been the protector of Neverland, battling pirates and playing games on a regular basis. Now he worked as a law attorney. She still remembered when she met Peter there, but Peter's memories had become locked away somewhere in that mind of his. The sound of running feet were followed by a ten year old boy and five year old girl, racing into the kitchen. "Good morning, children." "Morning, Mum." The boy said kissing his mother's cheek. His sister, on the other hand, had her arms wrapped around their father's neck, and made big exaggerating noises when she kissed his cheek. Peter set the little girl in her booster seat. They stilled lived in the Darling household, And she told the children all the Peter Pan stories from the last four generations of their family. Moria then walked in. "Good morning, everyone." "Morning, granny." The boy said, finishing the last bit of his breakfast. Peter glanced up at the clock. "Well, I'm heading out for work, see you all tonight." He kissed his children , then his wife, "I love you, Diana." She smiled as he walked out the door. She wished he could just remember all those times when he said he never heard of love.