Chapter 14

Diana and Moria sat in Jason's room, waiting for Peter and the children to come home. Diana placed her hand on her stomach, where a special surprise for Peter was. She went off to get some water, when a pair of arms swept her off her feet. She gazed up at Peter's smiling face, as he kissed her. "Hello, Diana." "Oh, thank heavens you're alright!" Moria sighed. "Mummy!" Diana hugged her two children kissing their heads. She went to hug Peter only to have the teeny tiny Lost Boys poke out of Peter's pocket. "Well, it would seem our newest addition will have a lot of big brothers to watch over him or her." Diana said, placing Peter's hand against her stomach. Peter laughed merrily and spun her around. Nine months later, the family adjusted from being a family of five to a family of twelve. The boys shared Jason's room and they didn't mind being Serenity's toys every now and then... Peter cradled their newborn daughter in his grasp. She had her father's hair and eyes. "She's gorgeous. What should we name her?" Diana asked, before she had a name come to her. "How about... Emily Angela Rose Pierson...?" Peter tested the name out for himself. "Yeah, that's the most beautiful and perfect name. Welcome to the family, little Emily..." "Mommy? Daddy?" "Come on in, and say hi to your new baby sister." Jason carried the boys in and the children met their new sibling. Moria then took them out afterwards so that Diana could rest. Peter cradled Emily lovingly in his arms, then heard a faint tinkling he looked on the window sill to see Tinkerbell sitting there. Peter smiled and leaned down to plant a kiss on her head, making her blush heavily. She then kissed his cheek, and set a tiny stone with cord wrapped around it in his palm, before flying home. Peter smiled at the writing on the stone. "You know that place between asleep and awake? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll always be waiting." "You'll always be in my heart, Tink. And I'll never forget you. Never..."