Chapter 13

Jason held his sister protectively as he glared daggers at Hook. The two siblings were in a bird cage together, while the boys were tied to the mast. "Finally! I will be rid of you scurvy brats once and for all!" Hook raised his sword. "HOOK!!!" All pirates froze in pure terror at the new male voice. They all knew that voice. Hook jumped out of his skin seeing the one and only Peter Pan standing on a deck rail near the steering wheel, a sword in hand. Peter looked absolutely livid, something they'd never seen from him. Hook looked between his two recaptured captives and Peter, and he made a shocking conclusion. "Look here! The great Peter Pan! The boy who vowed to never grow up, as children of his own!" Hook took his sword from Smee, "I must wonder, can you still stand your ground against me?" Peter snarled and the two battled. The Indians freed the boys and Peter's children before dealing fatal blows to Hook's crew. Those that weren't killed by the natives, drowned in the sea. Jason saw his dad in danger, and flew straight at his head. Peter was knocked over by an object to his head, then he saw a little body lay limp on the ground. It was Jason. "Jason..." Peter had tears streaming down his face. But as Hook neared, the tears changed from sadness to a boiling anger. Peter yelled as he stabbed Hook clean through. Hook's body shuddered. "Hope you rot in Davy Jones locker..." Hook's body fell to the deck. Peter then raced over and scooped his son's tiny body. "Jason..." Peter cradled him close as the boys cried for one of their own. Serenity was crying up a storm as she buried her face in her Daddy's pant leg. A tear ran down Peter's cheek, and dripped off his chin, landing on Jason. Then Jason's eyes fluttered open. "Daddy...?" Peter stared down in amazement before he carefully hugged both his children close. "Daddy, I'm sorry..." "I know buddy, me too." Peter then saw the crystal that and aimed the light that shone through it at them. In seconds they were back to normal size. "Let's head home... All of us..." Peter said, gazing at the Lost Boys. "But how we gonna live together? I mean there's not much space at home." Jason asked. Peter aimed the crystal at them after he got a nod from each of them. They shrunk down and Peter lifted them up. He then handed the crystal to Tiger Lily. "I take you'll find a way to keep this out of the wrong hands." Tiger Lily nodded before hugging him tightly. "I know, I'll miss you guys too." The family was soon on their long flight home, together and happy.