Intro 2

Intro 2-

You arrive at Tamaki's manor at 6:25 dressed in relaxed clothes, but still cute and proper. You walk up to the massive front door and prepare to knock, but the doors swing open to reveal the entire Host Club, dressed in comfortable clothes, colors matching each of them. They welcome you and your friends as they arrive. You walk over to Tamaki a few minutes later and thank him for the invitation. He nods grandly and thanks you for coming. You mingle around with everyone for about an hour, sipping on fruity punch and nibbling on sweet treats. As you talk to one of the other special guests, Tamaki claps his hands for everyone's attention. He stand in the middle of the staircase, a small old had box next to him on a pedestal.

"To kick off tonight's festivites, I would like to introduce our first game! A commoners game, played all over the world even! It's name is 7 minutes in heaven!" he enthuses. You and the other guests, whom you are friends with, give each other excited glances but quickly return your attention to Tamaki at the front. 

"Firstly, we must pick the girl who will draw out of this box, to determine who her partner will be. Previously, before you all arrived, I drew a name from a seperate box and that name is... ________!"

You suddenly get very nervous, as you walk up to Tamaki who holds the box. You stick your hand in and swirl it around for a moment, finally pulling out a small card with a picture of.........