The Glasses Card- WARNING!!! SMUT!!!!!

A pair of glasses. You show Tamaki who nods and gently escorts you to the designated closet. You step into the semi-roomy space and await your partner. You have a pretty good idea of who it is and sure enough, in he steps, ushered in by Tamaki.

"Seven minutes, starting....NOW!" Tamaki says from the opposite side.

Kyoya stands there and smiles.

"Good afternood, Miss. ______. I must assume that you know the rules to the game." You nod and he smiles. 

"Excellent. But first, I must ask you, are you willing to play?"

You walk over to him and stand as close to him as possible. You look up into his eyes and nod, seeing his adorable smile creep up on his face. His forehead touches yours his lips brush yours. You wait a moment, and when he dives in for an other, you bring your arms up to his neck and wrap them tightly around. His hands make their way to your waist and stay there for a bit. His tongue begs for entrance into your mouth, but you teasingly protest. He takes note and pushes his glasses up, meaning business. A pause for a slight second and the slams you up against the wall, you arms still around his neck. You tighten your grip as his hands explore outside your clothes. His tongue begs for entrance again, and this time you grand it. Your tongues fights for dominance for several moments, but Kyoya wins and at the same time, his hand slips gently under your shirt. His hands move quickly, locating your bra. He unclips it swiftly and pulls it out from under your shirt and then drops it to the ground. 

His hands touch your breasts, as your hands venture down south of his waist. You explore every bit of him, every moment filled with lust. You feel a bumb in his jeans and he smiles, still kissing you. He squeezes your right breast and teases your left, turning you on. You let out a little moan and he presses against you a bit more. Ready to move things on a bit further, you start to undo his zipper and his pants drop to reveal white underwear. His buldge is bigger now and you try to not let your jaw drop as you see how big he actually is. 

You've always secretly liked Kyoya, and you've daydreamed about making out with him, but you never imagined further than kissing. But you're not complaining. He quickly unbuttons your shirt and lets your breasts show completely. He kisses them gently, squeezing them every so often, you mess with his privates a bit. He's hard, very hard and lets out little moans of pleasure here and there, as do you.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, disrupting the two of you.

"Your time was up three minutes ago. We called your names a few times..." Tamaki trails off and starts to open the door, but Kyoya slams it shut. He laughs and you kiss him one last time. You both quickly get dressed but before you step out, Kyoya takes your hand in his and holds it tight. You  smile up at him and he kisses your forehead, opening the door.

When everyone sees you two holding hands, your friends gasp, excited and the members of the Host Club gasp.

"So are you guys...a thing?" Hikaru asks. You nod and so does Kyoya. Your friends jump up and hug you and the others high five Kyoya.

************************************

As the evening went on, Kyoya kept you by his side, stealing quick kisses from you and letting you sit on his lap. When everyone leaves the manor, he offers you a ride home and properly asks you to be his girl. You accept, kissing him passionately, but quickly.