The Music Note Card

A music note? Who could it be, you wonder. You know Tamaki can play the piano extremely well, but for some reason, you don't suspect it's him. You show him the card and he nods, then escorts you to the closet of choice. You step in and wait a moment or two, until the door opens and in steps Hikaru.

"Hey _______," he blushes. Why is he blushing, you wonder. Is he nervous?

"Just letting you know, I've never kissed anyone so.."

"Hikaru you don't have to kiss me. We can just sit and talk," you interject, trying to clear up and possible misunderstanding.

"No! I know that, I'm not an idiot. It's just that..." he pauses for a moment, "I want to. I've a had crush on you for a while and when Tamaki said that you picked my card, I got all excited and then crazy nervous. I've never kissed anyone and I want to do it right, but I'm nervous that I'll..."

You stop his rambling by gently, but passionately, kissing him. He stops, surprised at first, but quickly settles in. You peck each others lips for a while and you slowly bring your arms to his neck and pull him a bit closer. He settles his hands on your hips as he kisses you hard, but still with lots of passion. He slips to your neck for moment or two. A small moan of pleasure slips past your lips. He pulls back for a moment and look into your (*insert eyes color*) eyes.

"What was that?" he slightly teases.

"I was enjoying that," you whisper to him. He grins and backs you up against the wall and continues at your neck. You hold him close, enjoying ever second. You whisper his name and he looks into your eyes again."

"It's not that I'm not enjoying myself, but I don't want to rush into things and possibly mess up one of the best moments of my life." You nod and he continues, "That being said, I would like to ask you to me my...princess? No, wait that's Tamaki's thing...baby...? No that sounds weird..." You grin and steal another kiss from the stammering boy.

"Lover," you whisper. He nods.

"Will you be my lover?" he asks.

"Of course."

"Hey! Guys! Your time's up!" Tamaki knocks on the door. You back away from the wall and entwine your fingers with Hikaru's as you walk out.

"Hikaru..." Kaoru says. You give both of them uneasy looks, but Kaoru jumps up and hugs his brother.

"I'm so happy for you!" He squeals. After releasing his brother, he hugs you and welcomes you to the family.

***************************

As the night goes on, you sit in between the twins, holding Hikaru's and teasing Karous after he has his turn with one of your good friends. When the night is over, Hikaru kisses you goodnight and picks you up and swings you around, followed by a sweet, "Goodnight."