The Heart Card

A heart on it? Well, this could be any one of them, you think to yourself. You hand Tamaki the card, excited to see who it is. He nods and shuffles you off to the closet. You make yourself comfortable, to be greeted a moment later by Kaoru. You smile at him and he blushes a bit, but tries to hide it. Is he nervous, or could he possibly like you, you think to yourself.

"Ummm...hey ______," he stammers.

"Hey Kaoru," you greet back casually.

"How are you?" he asks, a bit awkwardly. You can tell he's nervous and very out of his element without his twin.

"As good as I can be in a dark closet," you say, trying to lighten the mood. Kaoru laughs and sits down against a wall. You move to sit opposite you, silent for a while.

"Can I ask you a question?" You start and Kaoru nods. "You seem very nervous. Why is that?"

"I...ummm..." he stammers more. He pauses for a long time, getting very red. You even see a few beads of sweat appear on his forehead. 

"I like you, a lot," he finally says ," I like you a lot and I want to kiss you to show you that, but I'm afraid I'll do it wrong..." You sit stunned for a moment. Kaoru Hitachiin is...afraid?! And of kissing you? You've never seen this side of him and it's kind of disorienting.

"Kaoru," you say, but so that only he can hear you. He looks at you, with longing in his eyes. You smile at him and extend a hand toward him, "Don't be afraid."

He pauses for a moment, then takes your hand and pulls himself over to you. He sits close, his face only an inch from yours. You feel his hot breath and sense his nerves soaring. You put your hand on his and put your forehead to his. He sucks in a nervous breath and exhales through his nose. A second later, his soft lips touch yours, gentle at first, but they ease into it. He pulls away and smiles.

"No reason to be afraid," you whisper to him.

"Can I...kiss you again?" He asks. You nod and he leans in again, pulling your body closer to his. You end up falling back, you on top. You decide you have dominance now and take advantage of it. He allows it, as you kiss him, venturing to his neck a few seconds later. He smiles and lets out a small moan of pleasure. You look up to his eyes, and he grins. You kiss his lips again, hard and he slips his tongue in, as do you. You both explore the new realm, hands tracing each others bodies. You use one hand to support yourself on top of him, the other to trace his jaw line and play with his hair. He holds your waist and keeps you close. A moment later, he starts to sit up and your wrap your legs around his waist as he flips the two of you over, taking his turn for dominance. 

Keeping your legs wrapped around him, holding yourself close to him like koala bear. He uses one hand for support, the other to keep you close to him. After a bit, he leans back and you sit in his lap, arms wrapped around his neck. You unwrap and move them under his shirt, finding a toned figure. He drags his fingers around your waist and up a bit. You both break apart, so that you can breath. Panting for breath, Kaoru smiles and steals one last kiss, just as Tamaki knocks on the door. 

"Times up you two!"

"Aww," you whisper quietly. Kaoru laughs quietly and kisses you hardly, one last time. He rises to his feet, the extends his hand and pulls you up. Before you step out to the other room. he grabs your hand tightly. You squeeze it and walk out and Tamaki is stunned.

"Wha.."

"Yup boss," Kaoru nods and he looks to his brother. He claps for his brother, proud of him.

*********************

At the end of the night, Kaoru doesn't find a need to formally ask your to be in a relationship, you both just know.