The Question Mark Card

A question mark on it. Huh? Is it like a wild card, you think to yourself. Is it where Tamaki picks or something, you continue to wonder as you show Tamaki the card you've picked. He nods and brings you to the closet and returns moments later with Mori-Senpai. You sit down against one wall and he sits on the opposite. You smile at him and he smiles back. 

You don't know much about Mori-Senpai, just besides that he and Hunni-Senpai are cousins and both very talented in martial arts. But you've always been very intrigued by him. His silence has always fascinated you and made you want to get to know him well.

"________ can I ask you something?" Mori-Senpai asks. You nod. "What do you think about me?"

"Oh! Well, I've always thought of you as very kind and gentle, especially towards Hunni-Senpai. I've also always wanted to talk to you more and become friends with you," you answer. He nods, disappointed seeming.

"So, you only want to be friends with me?"

"Well, it would be a start," you say, then smile brightly at him. He nods, still very disapointed seeming.

"What's wrong?" you ask, becoming very concerned.

"That's not what I had been hoping for your answer to be," he says, very quiet, his deep voice, sounding shakey.

"Hmm?" You ask, curious as to what he means by that. He pauses before answering.

"I like you a lot," he finally says. Huh, that not what you were expecting from Mori-Senpai at all, you think to yourself. You look at him, now very fragile looking, like he could possibly cry. You move gracefully over to him and sense a very soft side of him and a very emotional one as well. You set your head on his shoudler and he looks down at you.

"Now I feel bad," you confess.

"Don't be. I haven't ever been very good with talking to girls I like. I'm very worried at making sure Mitskuni all the time, so I never really get to talk to the girl I've had my eyes on for a while. Plus, I'm very shy," he says. You are taken aback by how much he has wanted to talk to you. You smile to yourself and snuggle closer to him. He takes a moment and then puts his arm around you and pulls you as close to him as he can. You can feel his warm, toned body against yours. You feel safe and protected. His hand tilts your head up and he plants a gentle kiss on your lips. 

It's a perfect kiss, soft, gentle and passionate. When the two of you break apart, you feel at peace with yourself. Mori-Senpai gets up for a moment and grabs a warm looking blanket from a shelf above and then draps it over the two of you, putting his arm around you again.

"Thank you, Mori-Senpai."

"Takeshi," he says to you, kissing your forehead. The two of you talk, quietly, until Tamaki knocks on the door, notifying that your time is up. You stand up, ready to walk out, when Takashi sweeps you up in the blanket and walks you with him. The two of you look at your friends, who smile for the two of you.

********************************

When the party is over, right before you leave, Mori takes you aside and asks you to officially be his lover. You accept and recieve another perfect kiss. You wave goodbye, still wrapped in the blanket from the closet.