The Crown Card- WARNING!!! SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!

A picture of a crown. You know exactly who it is. You show Tamaki who grins.

"Step this way please, my lady," he gestures. You nod, excited to get some real alone time with Tamaki. You step into the closet, followed by Tamaki, just as you suspected.

"I'm not a fool, as you might have expected. I learned these rules well. It's up to you though, what we do." Tamaki says. You nod and take his hand, step up onto your tip toes to get a good level and kiss him.

"Then it is decided," Tamaki nods. He pulls you close in, and kisses you hard. Sparks fly, not literally, but you can feel great chemistry between you and the kingly host. He kisses you over and over, slippign his tongue in when you take a breath. He explores your mouth and you give him dominance. He grins, still kissing you, as he slowly backs you up against the wall. You hold him close, not wanting anything or anyone else but him. 

He takes his tongue out and makes his way, slowly, to your neck, turning you on. He senses that, and slips his hand up your shirt and under your bra. He squeezes your breast, and you let out a moan, and he grins at the pleasure he's givingyou. You whisper his name and he looks at you, pulling away from your neck.

"Yes?"

"No, don't stop.." you beg. He grins, and quickly gets both of your shirts off. You are cold for a moment, as your skin gets used to the air with no shirt. But Tamaki's warm body aids in your warmth. The two of you sink to the floor as he stays on top, dominant. He plays with your breasts, taking your bra off and setting it down on the floor behind the two of you.

He keeps you turned on and starts to grind on you a bit. You feel a hard things between your thighs. You reach for it and give it a squeeze and Tamaki lets out a little moan of esctasy. That is your que to reach in. You feel his private, hard and stiff, concluding for you that he is just as turned on as you are. As he enjoys the pleasure, you flip the two of you over so you get dominance. Rubbing his member, he continues to play and kiss your breasts. One hand makes it's way to your private, just as you hear Kyoya yell from the other side of the closet.

"Morons! You went over the time limit by five minutes! What are you guys doing in there that is so...Never mind, I don't want to know. Just hurry up and get out."

You start to get dressed quickly, but Tamaki stops you.

"Stay over tonight. Maybe we can continue this?"

"Maybe," you wink to him. You both hurry to finish getting dressed and step out. Everyone looks at the two of you, confused.

"What happened, boss?" Kaoru asks, intrigued.

"Nothing," Tamaki lies, smiling at you, winking.

***********************

You end up staying the night, and Tamaki makes your relationship official. You accept with glee and continue where you left off. 

(I'll leave that up to your own interpretation of what followed ^_^)