The Rose Card

A rose. You suspect Tamaki immediatly and when you show him the card, you expect him to get all excited. But instead he nods and rushes you over to the designated closet and leaves you there for a moment. In steps Haruhi, who seems slightly awkwarded out. You've always had your suspicions about him, like he's keeping a big secert.

You greet him and he greets you back. You stand awkwardly for a moment, when he asks, " Can I tell you a secret?" You nod.

What could it be, you think to yourself. 

"Can you keep a secret?" He asks and you nod again.

"I'm a girl."

You laugh quietly.

"What?" Haruhi asks, slightly bewildered.

"I've always kind of thought you had a secret, Haruhi." Haruhi grins and then hugs you.

"Promise to keep it a secret? Kyoya-Senpai will get really mad if anyone knows." You nod again. 

"But why are you acting like a boy?" You ask, very interested in the story behind it all. 

Haruhi spends the rest of the time explaining the long story as to why her hair is short, the reason she even met the Host Club, coming to Ouran and everything in between. Tamaki knocks on the door, your time is up. You and Haruhi walk out, as if nothing happened.

*************************

You keep Haruhi's secret to yourself. And whenever you visit the Host Club, you always make sure to say hello to Haruhi with a wink.