nine

different world

your p.o.v

Yelping, I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep relatively quiet as Yuma held me in his strong embrace, close to his chest while his fangs sunk deeper into the flesh just above my collar bone. We're currently out back in his garden within the Mukami's mansion, supposedly only coming out here to check on his tomato plants but clearly he himself had ulterior motives in bringing me out here with him. With every ounce of blood he stole from me, I could feel his fangs shifting, only making me wince more from the uncomfortably pleasurable feeling of having my blood sucked like this.

It's the following night after him, his brothers, and I all visited the orphanage we more or less grew up in. I feel as though something has truly changed since I began remembering things about these vampires as well as myself and it's not only because I'm regaining my memories. The longer I stay around them, the more I interact with them, the closer I grow to each of them once more almost as if I've always been here from the beginning. Even the Sakamaki's have recently begun opening up regardless of the fact I'm still missing many pieces of my memories involving their family of six. I cant help but feel as though I'm slowly getting closer to unlocking those memories and it definitely has something to do with the man from the portrait hanging at the top of the stairs within the Sakamaki's mansion's main foyer. I just know it has something important to do with him...

Yuma suddenly bit down harder, my knees growing weaker in response as he holds me up with ease. He had said only moments ago that he was thirsty and, before I could so much as respond, he already had a firm grip on my wrist and pulled me flush against his chest before sinking those large fangs of his deep under my skin. I've already been bit by Kou and Azusa, it was only a matter of time before Yuma bit me as well. Though I wish he could have done it when we're not all getting ready to leave for school in a little less than twenty minutes now.

"Damn Sow, your blood tastes amazing." He groaned as his hold on my smaller frame tightened some.

I flinched at the feel of his tongue now prodding at the puncture wounds, easily licking up the blood that trickles out. "W-We have school, Yuma." I managed to stutter out lamely. "We shouldn't keep, Ruki, waiting..."

Yuma sighed. "Fine. Let's go." He reluctantly agreed. Though right as he was about to let me go, a sudden wave of lightheadedness forced me to grab onto his arm before I collapsed to the dirt ground right then and there. The brunette clicked his tongue. "Sow, you're helpless." He mumbled before lifting me up with ease, holding me in the crook of his left arm as I quickly wrapped an arm around his neck as to keep myself steady.

"Y-Yuma!" I said his name, the vampire simply chuckling at my shocked expression. He's so strong. How does he just pick a girl up and hold her on one arm like she's some doll or something? I don't think Kanato could even balance his teddy bear like this for heavens sakes.

"You're going to faint if I let you walk." The brunette said simply, walking us back inside the Mukami's mansion before bringing me out front and straight to the limousine.

Tonight, the moon is a thin crescent shape, reminding me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. It's a little chilly outside as well. We're nearing the coldest months of Winter now so I shouldn't be surprised. On the bright side, it'll probably snow this year and I can only imagine how much fun it will be to drag all these antisocial and standoffish vampire out to play and make snowmen and whatnot.

"I love how you're wanting to take them all out to play in the snow." Yui teased. "That's so cute."

I rolled my eyes at her voice. She's so mean I swear.