six

bouquets

your p.o.v

Crouching down some, I cradled a single blue rose against the palm of my hand, being sure to not let the thorns on the bush scratch me as I did so. "They're so beautiful." I murmured without thinking.

The brunette beside me scoffed. "They're just flowers Sow," he said, passing me the watering can we've been given to complete our task.

Since my memory is anything but adequate for school, Reiji told me that most of my classes would be one's I can simply sit through without having to pay attention in. But that gets boring even if I can't really remember what it is I lazily sat through the night before. So, with his and the blonde vampires permission, I follow the brunette Mukami to this agricultural type class where I pretty much have an excuse to stay out in the gardens behind the school and care for the plants the majority of the school night. He stays out here too, helping me care for the hundreds of flowers and bushes and other types of plants. There are so many! I could live in this large garden with him and be happy for all of eternity, I'm sure of it.

"You seem to know an awful lot about these flowers ___." Yui said as I happily grabbed the watering can from the brunette and watered the rose bush some.

"Maybe taking care of flowers was something I learned when I was younger?" I offered as an explanation once the brunette had wandered off to tend to the vegetables a few rows over. "Who knows, I could have been a gardener."

"Your father was the late First Blood King's royal adviser..."

"Let me pretend like I was a gardener Yui..." I mumbled dejectedly.

My best friend turned my personal guardian angel laughed some. "Sorry sorry, it's fun teasing you."

She's so mean...

Glancing over across the large garden towards where the tall brunette is currently crouching down to tend to the tomato plants, I can't help but get lost in thought. He's so cold to me and treats me like I'm an idiot sometimes too, but he can be so gentle and nice when we're out here, just the two of us, alone together. It's nice being here with him.

Flicking my attention back to the roses I'm currently watering, I smiled to myself some. "Vampire boy!" I call out to the brunette as I stand back up, holding the watering can behind my back some so that I don't accidentally drop it. "Do you think I could cut some of these roses and make them into a couple of bouquets?"

The brunette looked over his shoulder to me with a deadpanned expression. "Who the hell are you thinking of giving lame bouquets to?"

I smiled. "You, your brothers, and Reiji's family!" I responded happily. "Don't you think everyone would like them?"

With a scoff, the brunette returned to his tomato plants. "Do whatever the hell you want Sow, just don't go hurting yourself."

My smile widened some as I hurried back inside, the brunette calling after me from behind as I scurry off in search of the art rooms. I'm not really supposed to wander the halls alone- I've been told more than once specifically to not do just this, but I can't be bothered to wait for the brunette. I know the art rooms are near here somewhere, now it's just a matter of finding them...

Unsurprisingly, the halls are empty at this time of night, everyone obviously in class. My fast pace slows down some as I peer down different hallways in search of the long lost art rooms. I vaguely remember Reiji showing me where the art rooms were once, but, I can't remember what for. Though they have to be somewhere around here since things are beginning to look just the slightest bit familiar.