Rush

Tory 🍃 

"I be smoking Presidential, gon' elect me, All the white girls wanna give me Becky, All the time a nigga fuck her in a fresh tee, A nigga mad that I'm set, tryna threaten me, I be balling, need a Epsy, That's your girlfriend, she my bestie, If you sayin', let's be honest, girl, then let's be/I'm tryna see you and little mama on a jet ski" I rapped along to the song blasting through the car speakers. Closing my eyes and pulling from the blunt I started to feel the car drift to the side. Slowly opening them I slid straight up in the seat swerving back into the correct lane. 

"Baby be careful" A soft voice tried to yell over the music.  I looked at her in confusion before turning down the music.

Moving my tongue from the roof of my mouth then moving it around for some moisture I opened my mouth and said "What you say ma". Scanning up and down her body then stopping at her face, she was society would probably label a bad bitch. 

"I said pay attention to the road big head" I watched her facial expressions change, lip gloss reflecting ever so perfectly against the passing street lights. Everything about her screamed Instagram model. From her flawless ass light skin to her long ass weave. Her body was banging and she knew she was cute as hell. A nigga was intrigued. 

Moisturizing my lips with my tongue, looking straight ahead once again I responded. "Where am I taking you" 

"Uhh, not that far... two lefts and drive up the hill. I live in Columbus Square condos" She said pointing at the street I needed to turn on. I looked around before pressing down on the gas pedal and running the red lights.

Pulling up to her condo, I leaned over the side of the steering wheel and scrunched up my face. These condos looked better than my shit and I knew for a fact I pay more for rent. I fixed my face and parked in the parking lot. 

"You okay" She shifted over in her seat and smiled at me.

"Yeah I'm good.. chillen" I said avoiding her eye contact.

"You seem a lot better than when I found you," She said giggling "Oh my god I forgot you drunk mad Henny oh hell no!"  

"Man I does this, Imma be alright. Probably get a hotel room or some" I said shrugging it off.

"Not uh you're coming up" She reached over and snatched my keys out the engine. "Come on" 

Pushing the door out and slamming it shut, I sped up trying to match her pace. "Aye man give me the keys"

"Nope and I'm for damn sure you're not driving to your next destination. Do what you gotta do but I don't feel right with you driving away and something happen to you. So you got two choices. I can unlock your car and you can sit there until the morning or you can come up and sober up with some pride" She said crossing her arms. I sighed and opened the glass door for her, she playfully smacked my face before walking towards her elevator.

"Hold on right quick imma give you some clothes and you can shower over there," She said pointing to the other room. "while Ill shower in mine if you get out before me its water and other things in the fridge. Take what you like" She said walking me through the apartment pointing at things as she went along.

I stood there and chuckled, she turned to look at me confused on what I was laughing at. "I'm surprised that you ain't try to play me like some bum nigga" 

"What you mean" 

"I thought you were gone say some od shit like don't steal from you," I said laughing a little harder than I should. 

She rolled her eyes and walked into the room, she stopped and look at me from the side of the eye. "Nah I can tell you a real nigga" 

I gently pushed open the door and cut the light on, the room was painted black with red accents. A male was definitely living in here. I walked passed the closet and into the bathroom. Even though the room was for another person the bathroom looked like it hadn't been touched for a minute. I stripped out my clothes and stepped into the shower.