SOS

Kaylee 🌻

"Kayden stop moving, damn. I'm changing your diaper not killing you" I huffed lifting his little legs in the air and wiping his butt. Cringing at the smelly diapers I wrapped it up and threw it in the diaper genie. "I know it's cold pooh but you fighting me isn't making it any easier," I cooed responding to his whines.

Finally, snapping the onesie closed I looked around for his pacifier. "Shit, when I don't need one they're everywhere, now I need one I cant one of them bitches nowhere," I said patting around me. It was almost like Kayden realize he wasn't getting what he wanted- when he wanted it because he started to holler right after I said that.

Laying him down in his boppy and going over to the dresser I said "Listen, little boy, I don't know where you get this attitude from but you're only five months and I'm bigger than you which means I run shit okay" ending it with rolling my r's like Cardi B.

"I wonder where he gets it from," Kilo said out of nowhere, causing the hair on my neck to stand up. "Mhm, only people that's not doing what they suppose to get scared like that" He continued. I walked over and plopped back down on the bed before mushing the side of Kilo's head and sticking the pacifier in Kayden's mouth.

After making sure that he was content with the pacifier I responded to Kilo "First of all big fella I don't know why your lazy ass decided to talk shit and not comfort my damn son while I was looking for the pacifier" I watched him turn over to face me and stick his lips out, I smiled before I bent over and kissed them. Using his palms he lifted himself up in the bed and laid Kayden on his chest.

"First of all he was just whining and I ain't get up to get him a bottle because I just fed him like two hours ago while your ass was snoozing," He said rubbing Kaydens back.

"What time so I can log it in the app"

Putting his hand over he face like he was thinking he said "Uhh like around twelve-thirty or so"

Dropping my phone down and hopping up, I said "Nigga are you serious its 6 o fucking clock !" Grabbing a random bottle out the mini fridge and putting it in the microwave I turned back to Kilo for some type of explanation.

"Damn are you serious I swear I thought it was only like two o'clock," He said looking at his apple watch. "At least my idea of having a mini fridge and microwave was a good idea"

"Boy if you don't shut the fuc-" Beep. I grabbed the bottle and climbed back in the bed. Before I could hold my arms out for the baby Kilo grabbed the bottle out my hands and stuck it in Kayden's mouth.

"Relax your nerves mama. This nigga is fat he wasn't starving and he doesn't seem upset about it, it was one fuck up we're not perfect and its cool. My little nigga chilling so relax" Kilo said already knowing how I was gonna get.

"I know but I feel like I neglected him or something. I'm usually so good with my alarms I don't even know how I slept that long"

"Fam if you don't shut up with that shit, you were tired- hell he was sleeping too so its good. Don't beat yourself up about it, he's eating now and he's good relax your fucking nerves. You and Veronica some of best mom's I know you gotta stop with the bs mama"

Hearing Veronicas name kind of make me sit up straight, I didn't realize it considering we were both new mothers but we hadn't talked in about a month which was strange for us. "Have you talked to Torian lately?" I asked.

"I mean briefly here and there but it's been mostly about business. He's been mad distant like deadbeat dad" Kilo said cheesing like he knew I was going to laugh or something.