Let's not forget...

Kaylee 🌷| The next day

I sat in the middle of the bed with the covers wrapped around me. I stared at Kilo silently while he slept. I felt the tears roll down my face and eventually plop down on a random spot on the blanket. God, I hate him I thought. "No, you don't," a voice said in my head. I rolled my eyes and sniffled.

What don't I do? What is he doing? I questioned. I was hurt but more so confused than anything. I love Kilo with everything in me but if he wasn't gonna act right then he could bounce.

I could kill him right now, it would be quick and easy I thought. I smirked at the bullshit I was thinking. Even if I wanted to, I knew I wasn't about that life.

I denied every accusation that popped in my head one after one. We were just good so I knew damn well it wasn't me, possibly he was in love Keisha. Maybe he had another bitch out there, who knows.

My eyes dropped down to Kilo's hand as he touched my knee "Come here mamas," He said. His extra raspy voice sent chills down my spine.

The only thing that moved was my eyes though, the sunrise peeking through the blinds made his bare skin look like gold. How could something that beautiful cause so much pain? I questioned.

When he realized I wasn't budging he threw the cover off of him and got closer to me. He looked me in my eyes as he planted multiple kisses on my lips. He kissed me the same way yesterday while we were having sex. I use to think these kisses were full of love but now I'm starting to look at them differently.

"Fuck you doing up so early," He said right before yawning in my face. I scrunched my face up making him laugh. "So what you got an attitude again, I thought I fucked all that out you last night" He continued kissing on my shoulder.

I got up and walked to my suitcase, I didn't care what time it was I needed to get out of this apartment. Kilo stood behind me and tried snatching everything out my hand to throw it back into the suitcase.

"What the hell are you looking for," He asked. I wasn't looking at his face but I'm sure he looked annoyed.

"Clothes dumbass what else," I said standing up and snatching my shirt from out his hand.

"Wow, you finally responded to me and its an insult," He said chuckling. He obviously thought shit was a game but that was okay because I was about to wake him up.

"You should be glad that's all I said" I responded slipping into my leggings. I lotioned my feet before sliding them in my Gsuwoo slides.

"Oh you are still on that, I really thought that when we had sex we were good again" Every time he mentioned sex I felt dumber and dumber.

"My nigga, of course, I'm still on that. Of course, I'm still mad. Of course, I'm still hurt" I said. Kilo followed me out the room like a lost puppy. The sight of him was annoying me.

"Kaylee, You can't get mad off an assumption. You saw one video and flew all the way out here. mad extra" He stated.

The fact that he thought I actually flew all the way out here over a damn video had me vexed. I turned around so fast my back started to hurt. "My nigga you think I care about your side bitches" I yelled "Boy, I came out here because you got locked up" I continued

"You should've known I would've had it under control," He said. His demeanor was very calm, so calm it got me even angrier.

"That's your fucking problem, you never include my feelings in shit!" I continued to raise my voice. I didn't care if the whole complex heard me. "I didn't even get a phone call but I'm supposed to be the one you want to marry. Fuck out my face"