Chapter 1 (Meet Hawaii)

Sorry, it's my first Hetalia fanfic.

The nations were have a world meeting in America's place. Everyone was doing the same thing as normal.

"Where the bloody hell is america" The eyebrow english man asked.

"SORRY THE HERO IS HERE" America said walking in... He was a hot mess.

"What happen, Comrade" The childish russian said.

"It's football season...that's what" Russia knew what he was talking about. He found out about the states in the cold war.

"YOU SHOULD ACT PROPERLY, ARU" China shouted.

"Well let's start the meeting" Germany stated. 

Suddenly a girl with black hair and tan skin came in she had a sunflower dress on she looked 3 or 4.

"What happened" America asked the little girl.

"Daniel and Emma are fighting again" The little girl said in a wisper a little shy in front of the nations.

"Alfred who's the chica" Spain asked.

"This is Hawaii" He said... Everyone froze...

"WHAT"??!!

"All I forgot to tell you guys all of my states are personified"

"WHAT"?!?!?!

"Hello I'm Hawaii, or Kayla H. Jones" She said bowing.

"You Dude's can come over and meet the rest" Alfred said getting his stuff while picking up his daughter and taking her out of the room leaving.

"HOW THE FUCK DID AMERICA RAISE 51 STATES, ARU" !!!