Chapter 19 (The 4th of July)

All the states were busy while the country were at the meetings.

"WHAT MUSIC ARE WE PLAYING?!" York yelled.

"OHIO ARE THE HOTDOGS DONE?!!" Michigan yelled.

"YESS!!! YOU BITCH!." Ohio yelled back.

"I'm going to the meeting with Alaska." Virginia said walking out with Alaska.

"WHERE'S HAWAII?!!" Cal asked.

"SHE'S WITH ME!" Florida responded.

"DAMNIT TEXES! WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT THE FIRE WORKS!" Kansas screamed.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!" Jersey Shouted from outside.

"CAL I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE POOL!!" North Carolina said.

"THIS IS WHY DAD DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!" West Virginia yelled to New Mexico .

"I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY!" D.C shouted.

"And you wonder why I tried to escape" South Carolina said to Indiana.

"Okay...EVERYONE CALM DOWN! NEW MEXICO AND TEXAS PUT DOWN THE FIREWORKS AND HELP NORTH CLEAN THE POOL! MICHIGAN STOP BOTHERING OHIO AND HELP HAWAII DECORATE! NEW YORK MUSIC DOESN'T MATTER! Also South Carolina do something useful same with you Indiana." New hemisphere shouted.

Everyone did as told.

~~~At the meeting~~~

"Hey pa." Virginia said walking in the room holding Alaska's hand.

"Hey girls." Alfred responded.

"Happy birthday papa." Alaska said sitting on her father's lap. All the nations that didn't meet her seemed freaked out by her present.

"How's the other's?" Alfred asked Olivia.

"You don't want to know." She said with a small smile.

"I thought so. Also anyone's invited to my party later." America said walking out.

~~In hell~~

"GET DRESS!" Cal yelled at all the girl states.

"I'm not wearing this dress." Ohio said.

"Yes you will..." Indiana said putting on a yellow dress that matched her hair she still had her cowboy boots.

"Whatever you say Brooke." Ohio said taking the dress and putting it on. When she was done she tied her hoodie around her waist.

"Sis, can you help me." Hawaii asked Jersey.

"Of course."

~~Another part of hell~~

"Kentucky...is the chicken done?" Mary asked.

"Yes." He said taking it out of the fryer.

"South Carolina did you finish the lemonade?" Maine asked.

"Yes."

"OHIO HOTDOGS DONE?!" Maine yelled to make sure she heard. Ohio walked in the a tray of grilled hotdogs.

"Yes sir."  Kentucky stopped and stared to see her beauty in the dress she had on.

"Watch where you stare." Michigan said coming out from behind him.

"She's mine..." She said disappearing into the shadows.

"So...I'll go check on desserts." Ohio said walking out.

~~~~~~♡♤~~~~~♧◇~~

When the contrys arrived they saw all the states in the back of the house.

"America may I ask you a question."

"Sure dude!" America said.

"Why do most of the states look like other nation's?" This got almost every nation to turn their head..

"Well you guys might be their other parent" America said.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!