Chapter 32 (The fight)

America's POV

Romano was coming over today to visit Hailey. My day was not going to be a good day...becasue Ohio was in one of her moods. I was hoping she would cheer up before Romano came...but she didn't.

KNOCK KNOCK~

"Comeing!" I said opening the door. It was Romano.

"He- Shut up!" I was interrupted by Hailey shouting.

"YOUR THE ONE OF FUCKING SAID SOMETHING!" Ohio yelled...Oh shit!

I rushed up stairs to see Ohio slam the door of the room shared with her and Michigan. I followed her into the  kitchens.

Romano's POV

When America opened the door he had dark bags under his eyes. The Bastard should get some sleep.

When he was about to say something he was interrupted by Hailey shouting. He ran upstairs I followed a little after him.

Michigan was in the room with headphones one she had tears in her eyes.

I took off the headphones to get her attention.

"What in the hell happened?" I asked.

No one's POV

Flashback~

Hailey was getting ready for her Papa to be here she had a green shirt with a black skirt that had roses on it, with flats. Ohio was drawing in her notebook.

"What are you drawing?" Michigan asked.

"Oh...um...Klance." Ohio said looking up at her sis. "Aww, you look pretty!" Ohio said as a blush grew on Michigan.

"I get to see my Papa today." Michigan said shyly.

"That's good, have fun!" Ohio said with a small smile.

"What's it like being a poof child?" Hailey asked.

"Um...It's normal. It must be hard having a other parent...I mean one day we could have a war with them." Ohio said with a cold expression.

"It must be lonely being a poof child." Michigan defended.

"No it's actually better because you don't have to worry about your parents trying to hurt you or- " "SHUT UP!"

"YOUR THE ONE THAT SAID SOMETHING!

Flashback end~

" It's alright" Romano said hugging the lake State.

Thank you Isabelle_cipher for suggesting this.