Chapter 22 (Who's they're papa? P.t 1)

"So America who's they're other dad?" Germany asked.

"Well your Indiana's dad." America's stated, Germany looked flustered.

"Spain your the father of Florida and Texas." Ohio butted in and Spain suddenly smiled nowing he can be at least raise them a little sense Florida is 13 and Texas is also 13.

"Ohio, who's your dad?" England wondered.

"Some states don't have father's they are what you call a poof child, like me!" Ohio said with a smile the country's pityed her.

"Almost all the 13 coloneys are England's but Pen, New York." America stated and England jaw dropped.

"YOUR KIDDING ME!" England shouted.

"Are you deaf?" A girl with drown hair pulled into a bun she had a darker skin tone then the rest of the states.

"Um..." England was taken back by her sudden rudeness.

"Anyway hi papa me and Ryan just got back from C.C house." The girl said.

"Thank you! Induce yourself." America said smiling at her.

"Oh...hello, I'm Georgia or Grace." The girl said with a little smile.

"Um...Hi." England said a little awkwardly... how was he going to get his kids...to like him.

Suddenly a boy came from behind her he was the shortest state...they have seen.

"This is Ryan or Rhode Island." Grace said inducing him.

"Vee~, who are New York's and Petra's dad?" Italy asked.

"New York is Netherlands and Pennsivana is Prussia." America explained.