9. Friends

***The same day
**Madelyn's pov.
We went back to the party. Everyone was laughing and having fun. I smiled to the fact that Jen loved the pet me and Karen gave her.

When she unpacked the gifts I noticed that half of the gifts was wine or some kind of a drink. I whatched the interviews she was in so I was kind of chill. She is acting so funny when she's drunk. This one time I saw in a video that she was pole dancing and singing with Kim Kardashians mother I think? Those Kardashians are such a look a likes i don't even know who is who.

Anyway this was fun. Someone gave her a thong. Legit no packaging just a thong right there. Josh gave her an apple product it was a legit apple in the brands box. The gifts for her were so weird, and funny she laughed so hard at them so every one had good time.

***After 2 days.

Jen and I woke up early this day. If you count 7am as early. It was my first day of school and I was prepared. Well I did pack my backpack 3 days ago. So I put my phone and my new wallet ,I got it yesterday. Jen bought me this cute violet and black wallet, and when I opened it there was like 40 bucks in it. She said it was for lunch. I reamembered when I got out of Nicks house i stole 30 bucks which was meant for me to survive for the whole month.

Oh well. I put my bag in the doorway and go to the kitchen. Today I dressed like I usually do: white shoes, black pants, purple shirt and a black cap. Today was really hot so I didn't bother to put on my jacket. Jen was dressed casually jeans and a shirt. One thing I learned from living with Jen is that celebrity is just a normal person, yet there are paparazzi. They didn't know that I am her daughter.Yet.

"Mornin' Maddy" she yawned while making toast.

"Morning Jen. You do know this is 7 o clock now?" I say while laughing.

"Yeah...still" she sais while sipping coffee.

"So are you ready?" She asks.

"Yup" I nod while getting my plate and starting to eat.

"Good. Maybe you whan't to join me on set today?" She asks.

"Uh yeah of course, but I don't know about the homework..." i say.

"Oh yeah... crap I forgot you go to school" she laughed.

"Yeah. I mean common Jen its my first day!" I laugh.

"Okay okay. About school... maybe we should go or else you will be late on your first day." She sips the coffee and puts it down.

"Oh sh*t" I look at the clock it was already 7:45. My school starts at 9, but I had to get my schedule and locker and stuff.

"Hey! Language miss!" She frowns, but she still couldnt ceep that frown so she smiles.

"Sorry." I laugh.

We go to the car and by 15 minutes we already arrived at the front of the school. There were like 5 students. I guess every one is arriving later, so i say my goodbyes to Jen and enter the school. The halls looked new. I guess they had a renovation.

I search for the reception. When I look at the mini map I found at the front door which said" hello new students". I guess there were a lot of them because why would anyone actually put that up if there would be only one student. Honestly.

So I look at the map and go straight when I bump into someone. I look up and see a brown haired girl.

"Oh sorry didnt see you there!" She sais while holding the same map I have. She saw my map and smiled.

"You are new too?" She smiles at me.

"Oh yeah... Yes I am. Maybe you know where should we get our..."

"Schedule? Yeah I know i'm actually going there too. You want to join me?" She smiles.

"Sure. My name is Madelyn, but everyone calls me Maddy" I smile to her while we walk to get the schedule.

"Oh nice to meet you im Jasmine, and everyone calls me Jazzy." She smiles.

"Look. I dont really know anyone here, so... friends?" She smiles shyly.

"Friends" i gladly accept

Oh my god you guys! Over 100 views i am so thankful for all of you! ❤❤❤ You dont even know how much I appreciate it💕