14. The accident

Last night was crazy. After I proved that i'm in fact Jens adopted daughter, I was bombarded with questions. Jasmine asked more about the movies, while Leah was interested in people Jen knows and her social status and stuff. Yeah they asked about Joshifer. I just smiled and said that everything they need to know will be in the interview tomorow. Witch is today.

I woke up first, it was like 9:10 am so I just scrolled thru instagram, the app that Jen let me have. She said internet was evil, and explained that until im 16 i have to show her everything i post and honestly everything social media, because... reasons. Thats what she said anyway.

I scrolled down until I saw that Daren sent me a friend request. I approved it almost in seconds. Did I forgot to mention. We are friends now, well I do sit with him in my last period on monday. Jasmine said that he has a crush on me, but I think it's just a rumor.

I saw that he messaged me:

Hey Maddy, whats up?😛

Oh hi Daren, nothing i'm just at Jasmine's, shes sleeping so I dont really have anything to do.😛

Okay... oh! You could prank her 😏

Good idea!I will send you pics!

I ran to the bathroom and picked up some toothpaste cause I didn't want to look for food in the kitchen cause I will wake everyone up. I tip toed next to Jazzy and put tooth paste on her hand and snapped a pic. I tickled her face with a ferret and she just flinched, but didnt do anything, then I tickled it more she moved the hand to her face and then jumped up. I pictured it and ran for my dear life.

"Madelyn, I swear! If im going to get you!" She laughed, but chased me to the other side of the house. I stoped because there were no place to go. She smirked. And thats how my face was all in tooth paste.

"What happend?" Leah laughed when we came back to the room.

"This happend." I pointed at the tooth paste. We laughed for a good lot of time, but then we had to clean up and pack. Well not Jasmine, she was in her house after all.

**** after the breakfast.

"Jen is going to pick me up by 11:15" I say to Jasmine and Leah.

They look at each other and Jasmine squels, but Leah keeps it casual, but I know she is excited to. I look at Jasmine and say.

"You remember what we agreed on yesterday!" I look at her.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Its just that JENNIFER FREAKING LAWRENCE IS GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE." She squeld jumping up and down.

I rolled my eyes. Yesterday we agreed that they are not gonna treat me differently, and they are not gonna tell any one about the things I said.
Well... Jasmine is fangirling, but I do know how badly she loves The Hunger Games, and Jen.

The door bell ringed. Jasmines mom opened it and there was Jen and Josh smiling at us. They said their hellos to Jasmines parents and Jasmine with Leah. Oh and Jasmine freaked out. She looked like she saw a ghost. I laughed, because I remembered the time a fan saw Jen, she acted similair.

"Josh Hutcherson too?" She whispered to me.

"Yup" I nust smiled.

"Hi Jen" I hugged her and she smiled at me.

"Ready?" She just asked,and I nodded.

"Hey Monkey" Josh smiled to me.

****
We are curently in the car trying to go out of this mall, but we are surounded by papparazi. Jen looked like she was going to punch one in the face. How did this happend?Well...

"OH MY GOD JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND JOSH HUTCHERSON" some random girl screamed.

Jen put sunglasces on her face and told me to sprint walk to the car. Honestly we were here for like what? 20 minutes. Josh and Jen looked like it was usual, but this was very scary for me. People were snapping photos. they used flash and I couldn't even see where to go at this point. Good think Jen and Josh hold my both hands and they leaded me thru the crowd.

Not long after there were papparazi here. How do I know? Well normal person doesn't carry a camera and scream questions like 'are you pregnant' or 'Is it true that you have cheated on Josh with a girl.' Plain weird.

Anyway as we got out of the mall. Josh drived fast, because for some kind of a reason they were driving after us. Are they really papparazi, because I would call them stalkers.

Anyway after a long ride on the town, they lost us and we were finally heading back at home, cause we couldnt shop, and Jen had to prepare for the interview today. She is going to tell about me.

Jen and I were singing karaoke. Me on the backseat, and Jen in the passengers seat. Josh was smiling all the time, but he didnt sing cause he was apparently 'bad'.

After a couple of minutes I heard a honking noice behind and lights, I heard Jen shout, and everything went black.