10. School...

Me and Jazzy were given almost the same schedules except that in mondays the last period she has math and I have geography. Well this was the last period and I had no friends here so I just sat at the end of the classroom. Jasmine is actually so nice. We talked about the basic things, like favorite color, what we like and stuff.

The period started all of the seats were taken except the one which was next to me. It was kind of sad, but I did have Jazzy, and thats enough friends I guess. Oh who am I kidding...

Suddenly a boy entered the classroom. He was red from running. He has blond short hair and green eyes. He rushed thru the doors and sighed.

"Sorry... that i'm late." He said quikly.

"Okay you can sit, but dont do that again Mr. Jeferson...or else I will give you detention" The teacher sighed.

The boy smiled and nodded at the teacher and looked around the class for a seat. His eyes saw me and he smiled. He quikly sat next to me and turned around when he put out his notebook.

"Hey! Im Daren... you new here?" He smiled to me.

"Oh yeah... hi. I'm Madelyn, but everyone calls me Maddy, and yes i'm new." I smiled to him.

"Nice to meet you! You are going to love this place, the people are so nice!" He sais. I mean are they? I dont know yet...

****after the school.
"Hey Maddy!?" Jasmine shouted from across the hall.

I waved to her and put all of the things in to the locker, because there was no homework.

I went to Jasmines direction and saw her with a dark haired girl talking to her. They laughed about something, and then I touched Jasmine's shoulder.

"Whats up guys?" I smiled to them

"Oh hi Maddy this is Leah, we met at maths." She introduced me to a dark haired girl with brown eyes and now I saw that she had glasses.

"Oh nice to meet you Madelyn!" She smiled shyly. I smiled to her and Jasmine.

"So what are you doing now?" Jasmine asked me.

"We are planning to go to eat or something" Jasmine smiled and nodded to Leah while she nodded.

"Oh..." I remembered that I have to go with Jen on set. I didnt know what to do. Do i say the truth or?

"Im just hanging out with my mom..." I say. Well technically I didn't lie so...

"Oh okay? Maybe you guys whant to have a sleepover at friday? At my place?" Jasmine asked us.

"Oh yeah okay?" Leah nodded.

"I will ask my mom, if that's fine?" I say quickly. I'm really nervous when it comes to be friends with someone, but when I get comfortable with them, well... Im like the funniest, and the most crazy girl in the group

"Oh yeah sure!" Jasmine said while grinning.

**** on set.

Jen picked me up from school, and luckily nobody saw her. I whasn't embarrased about Jen... its just that. I dont know i didnt whant anyone to treat me any differently. I liked to be the girl who doesnt stand out. I guess?

"So how was school?" Jen sits next to me with her water bottle. Shes on a break. She was filming from the part when I got to school since now.

"Oh it was great! I made new friends! Jasmine,Leah and Daren." I smiled to her.

"Oh thats great!" She smiled at me. She looked really tired, but I guess she tried to hide it.

"Oh Jen, can I go to a sleepover at friday" I ask calmly. When on the inside im freaking out. I whanted to go so badly, yet I didn't whant to push it. So I just waited.

"Okay... But I need to clear everything up with her parents" she said and sighed because she was called out to do a scene again. She had so many scenes, but I mean what can u do when you are the main character.

I was looking at my phone when I saw an arthical. I saw Jens face in it and of course i opened it. When I read it I gasped. How did they knew that?!