Prelude.

It was raining. And every time it rained it reminded Harry of the day that Cam left, the day where it was filled with tears and rings and broken promises.

But the rain also reminded him of what inspired him of who he became today and not what his parents wanted him to be with papers and one way and murmurs of gotta get this work done.

No, no the rain inspired him to draw the beautiful girl who once had toothy smiles and black curly hair; the one who didn't like to wear gloves in the winter.

However there was no more Cam and Harry.

Neither was there

Cam

And

Harry.

There was only Harry who was in a gallery filled with his paintings and the colours that represented his butterfly.

And although he had his pencil behind his ear and had his hidden smiles and more than one way, he wasn't happy. He hasn't been happy in awhile actually, especially since she left.

Some days he managed to get by but when the nights came when he laid in the bed made for two he couldn't sleep because her body wasn't beside him, her warmth nor her touch was there.

And there was no more hickeys and no more vodka and hotels since she left.

Because the only person he needed was her.

And when Wednesday's came he did the routine he would do if she was with him since Wednesday's were their favourite day after all.

But everyday it was just paint paint paint

And no love, no life.

But then he saw the rain and he'd feel the hole in his chest and the ache in his heart and the tears that would burn his eyes.

And he knew he had to set his butterfly free but now he just needed her to come back.

a.n I'm trying to get the flow of writing like this again so it may take awhile but I'm trying!