X. Kisses

October 21st 2020

It was leading towards the end of the month and the leaves were falling off the tree and it was getting colder and the winter was soon to be coming.

And Cam was in her room getting ready, Harry messaging her that he planned to treat her tonight.

They both knew that their time was up and how Cam was really only supposed to give Harry a month before making up her mind. But it's been six days past that and she hated to admit she didn't want to pop the bubble they seemed to create in that time; caught up in their own world.

She knew she had to make up her mind soon but as of that moment she only thought of what outfit she was going to wear and how she loved him with all she had yet she had never said it since she's left.

So with deep breaths she put on the butterfly necklace as she settled for a causal outfit; his sweats that she never seemed to get rid of and a sweater.

And Harry thought she never looked more beautiful as he watched her walk towards his car and her face was glowing and her smile was wide and the only hope he had was that she still had the promise ring on her finger meaning that he still had a chance.

"Hi butterfly," he said to her as she got in the car. Cam smiled at him, kissing his cheek as a small greeting.

"Hey," she said softly.

"You still have my clothes," he said as he placed his hand on her thigh, giving it a little squeeze only for her to slightly gasp as she felt the small flutters in her stomach. "I thought you would've thrown them out."

"I was but these were way too comfy to give up," she laughed, placing her hand on top of his. "I hope I didn't dress too casual for wherever we're going."

"Nope it's actually perfect."

And the rest of the ride was silent minus Harry mumbling lyrics to a song she didn't know but his voice was soothing nonetheless as she sank into her seat and turned to look at him.

Harry was too lost in the lyrics he was singing and driving that he didn't notice the pair of eyes that fell on him, admiring his beauty; his pink plump lips and his dimples and a set of green eyes.

Cam had always found beauty in him; he was art after all.

And during this month she learned to work her magic with her camera thanks to her muse. She didn't realize how much she needed him. Not because she loved him but because he made her find the love she once had in her art.

It was all because of him.

And as each day passed on the more she felt like Cam and Harry without the labels.

Their moments so intimate without the intimacy.

But there was always apart of her that would hold back.

Turning back to face the road she glanced to see the drive in theatre before laughing. "You're recreating our first date," she said, looking behind her at the back seat to find a small picnic basket of food.

"I hope that's okay," he said out of nervousness, biting his lip as he avoided making eye contact with her. He didn't want to overstep only to push her away but she didn't see any of that as she held his face in her hands before kissing the corner of his lips.

And he wanted to kiss her so badly; missing the sweet taste of her lips.

The warmth of her skin.

Wanting to leave marks on her tanned skin.

But for now the small kisses were enough... he knew even if he never got to kiss her again that it would be okay as long she stayed with him.

"It's perfect, Harry. I love it."