thank you

wow.

i'm so thankful for every single one of you and i literally wouldn't have done any of this without your support.

each and everyday i see the growth in both oak tree and fallen oak and everyday i'm in awe because i never thought it would get the amount of reads it has gotten and i've never been more grateful.

the love i have for every single person is indescribable and i literally couldn't thank anyone enough.

unfortunately this is the end of Cams and Harry's story but i hope you were somewhat content or happy at the fact that i actually ended it properly this time and didn't leave it open ended.

although i could never see them together again perhaps you could see them grow to love like lovers once more.

but i think that all the love they once had for each other was put into Florence and i think in a way that's what made them love each other again just without being in love.

i don't think i'll write any additional chapters or another sequel as this story has come to close.

but i do want your thoughts on how you think Florence would react to her parents story when she's old enough to learn the truth.

hopefully i didn't leave anything out in the epilogue and all questions are answered but if not feel free to comment and ask or dm me.

well this is it...

and onto my next story.

love you
-shea