Epilogue.

lower case is not intended but i forgot to turn the automatic caps on and i was too lazy to fix it.

Two years later.
January 2023.

it was pretty gloomy that day as the snow slowly fell towards the ground, Camila looking out the balcony seeing the white substance build up in the middle of the day.

and this what she usually did, stare outside in the middle of the day, drinking her tea as she did as she thought about who she was, who she was becoming and who she was now and she couldn't help but smile at the thoughts.

she didn't feel so much pain, and she smiled the baggage now removed from her.

she smiled.

and she didn't have to worry about someone at this time, wondering if they were going to come stumbling home with hickeys prominent on their neck with the stench of vodka and the meaningful but yet meaningless love you's.

no, during those two years all she had to worry about was going to doctors appointments and eating and stretching and just being who she was as she took her pictures at the oak tree.

Harry was there, he would always be there.

as he helped her get to those doctors appointments and made sure she was eating and did her stretches and made sure to be beside her as he drew and she took her pictures.

it wasn't a mess.

and it wasn't a mess because they were divorced and the rings were given back and there were no more maybes or possibilities.

she loved him but she didn't need him.

and so they always did their art together as they once did before.

but it didn't stop him from calling her butterfly and she was very much okay with that.

"how's petal doing?" he asked her as he picked her up from her apartment as she waddled to his car, climbing inside.

"pea," she emphasized. "is doing just fine. just annoyingly kicks me all the fucking time, i can barely sleep," she complained as he laughed.

and during these time Cam still saw the pain that rained in his eyes but for her he tried to hide the fact that every second he spent with her was the more and more he hurt because he loved her

and he couldn't have her.

but he eventually grew too.

"just a couple more months to go," Harry reminded her.

"easy for you to fucking say, you don't have to worry those three months worrying about pushing a baby out."

he took her hand in his in reassurance because he knew all she was thinking about was Nancy when her heartbeat slowed and her skin turned pale and her eyes remained closed.

"hey butterfly," he called her and she hummed in response. "everything will be okay."

but during these times it wasn't always easy because they still fought even after the papers were signed and the rings were given, they still had their fights because he needed her and she didn't want to and because of the baby and who got custody.

at that time it was just a bit of a mess.

"i don't care, Harry. I'm taking physical custody over my child," she almost yelled as she started decorating the babies room. "we will arrange things as she grows older but for now she lives with me."